Chapter 11: The Intruder

So my leg itches but I can't itch it because my cat is sleeping on my lap and I don't want to wake him up...well fuck.

And I'm sorry, but those ASMR videos of people eating is seriously disgusting. Like I hate hearing people eat lol. The sound is just sooo gross. Oh my gosh. And they are all over my snap chat...

Also! Thank you everyone for giving me their tips and tricks to get over this cold. They have helped me out TREMENDOUSLY!! I seriously fucking love you guys haha.

Anywhore, I'm going to write this chapter and hopefully, the itch will just go away haha.

--------------------------

Athena

"So I was thinking that we could go to a movie?" Hecate said unsurely as she grabbed the box of Cheerios. "I remember you telling me you weren't allowed to watch movies and I want you to be able to experience more things."

"I would love too." I smiled. "When did you want to go?"

"What about tomorrow night? It's bring your own bucket night."

"Yes!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Sweet." She laughed. "Did you want to see a scary movie or a comedy? Or something else?"

I placed my head on my chin and thought about it for a second.

I wonder what types of movies she likes. I don't want to make her sit through a movie that she might enjoy.

"Well from the little that I've seen, I really do enjoy horror movies. But I'm willing to watch whatever sounds good." I said.

"I am so glad you said that." She laughed. "I love horror movies too. It's hard finding someone else who enjoys them just as much as I do."

Oh, thank the Lord Almighty!

I sighed in relief. "I'm not much for romantic movies."

"I'll tell you a secret." She laughed as she leaned in closer. "I'm not either."

I went to go say something, but a loud crash cut me off.

"What was that?" I asked as I looked over at Hecate.

"I-I don't know." She mumbled. "Maybe it was a deer that got into the greenhouse."

She stood up and I quickly followed her.

"Wait." I said quickly as I grabbed her arm.

"Do you smell something?" She asked.

I growled lowly and made a disgusted face. "Rogue."

Hecate's facial expression turned dark. "Stay here."

She ran up the stairs and I heard her start to rummage around for something. She came back downstairs after a couple of minutes holding a gun.

"Silver bullets." She explained as she saw my confused face.

"Ohh." I drawled out.

"Go grab a potion and drink it."

"We won't have time." I told her. "If it's a rogue, we need to take care of that. I'll be fine."

"Fine, stay close." She said quietly as she grabbed the handle. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Don't have to tell me twice.

'Are you ready?' I asked Artemis.

'You know it.' She growled back.