Chapter 8: Priorities

Currently taking a break from homework and listening to music while eating popcorn.

But I've been in such a rock mood lately. So I'm currently jamming to Nothing More, Eva Under Fire (MY FAVORITE BAND EVER), Bad Wolves, and Diamante. Who else listens to them?? If you don't, you're really missing out lol. Also, who are some other rock bands that you guys listen too? Let me know!

Also. I am extremely sorry for the late update. Today has been crazy and I finally have time to post.

And have you guys seen You yet on Netflix? HOLY SHIT!!! MY MIND IS BLOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNNNN!

Anywhore. On with the chapter!

-----------------------------------------

Ares

"Bout time you guys got back." I laughed. "I was about to send out the search party."

"Hardi har har." Janus laughed at my joke.

"We were fine." Apollo said, but he seemed a little off.

I gave him a weird look. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah." He nodded slowly. "Why?"

"I don't know. You just seem a little off." I shrugged.

"He ran into a girl." Janus chimed in. "Like literally ran into her."

"You didn't hurt her did you?"

"No, I didn't." Apollo said and then he cringed. "Maybe just her nose. But she could have gotten out of the way too!"

Janus and I laughed as Apollo huffed.

"It was weird though." Janus said suddenly. "She didn't have a scent."

"Why do you say that?" I asked leaning back in my chair as I took my reading glasses off.

"You couldn't smell anything. No perfume, no shampoo, anything. It was like everything was masked." He explained.

I sat there and thought for a moment. Okay, I'll admit. That is a little weird but it's really nothing to be concerned about.

"That is a little weird." I mumbled but shrugged. "It's really nothing to be concerned about, to be honest though. But if you guys want, you can tail her for a little and see what's up."

"I'm going to do that." Apollo agreed as he stood up. "There's just something about her that my wolf likes and I need to find out what that is."

"Just don't let her catch you." I chuckled. "I really don't feel like bailing your ass out of jail for stalking."

Apollo growled and narrowed his eyes at me. "You are such a jerk."

"Was she cute at least?" I asked laughing.

I laughed even harder as Apollo's face turned red.

"Yeah, a little." He mumbled.

"Why don't you ask her out?" I smiled.

"What? No." Apollo said shaking his head.

"Why not?" I asked. "You said that your wolf liked her."

"Yeah but not like that." He groaned. "Gosh, you are such a jerk."

"Love you too!" I yelled at him as he stormed out of my office.

"What are you going over?" Janus asked as he sat down in the chair.

"Just some papers." I mumbled as I put my glasses back on and read over the words.

"I get that." Janus laughed as he snatched a page from my desk.