Chapter 32: Mission Get Rick

I hope everyone is having a good day and staying out of this heat. Which is exactly what I am doing lol.

Have you guess checked out The Hunter's Mate on Dreame?? If not, go show your support! <3

Also, I just wanted to let you guys know that there are 5 more chapters left of this book. I'm very sad lol. But I promise to give you guys an epilogue!!

Anywhore. On with the chapter!

-----------------------------

Athena

"Oh my gosh!" Hecate gushed as she grabbed my hand and brought it up to her face. "Look at the size of that rock!"

"I'm so happy for you." Janus smiled down at me as he rested his hand on my shoulder. "Welcome to the family."

"Isn't it pretty." I blushed.

"I see that's not the only thing you go last night." Apollo winked with a smirk as my blush deepened.

"Apollo!" I yelled as he made kissy faces. "I hate you."

"No, you don't." He smiled as he put on his gloves.

"Leave her alone." Ares smiled as he wrapped his arm around me. "We have to get ready to head out."

"So when's the wedding?" Hecate asked excitedly.

"We haven't come up with a date just yet." Ares said. "We first need to deal with Rick."

"We discussed it last night." I said.

"Before or after the sex?" Apollo teased.

"Apollo!" I growled as I smacked the back of his head.

"Ow!" He yelped as he rubbed the spot that I just hit. "That was not necessary."

"Neither was your comment." I shot back.

"Touché." He nodded.

"So is everyone ready?" Ares asked as he put on his sweatshirt.

"Ready." I smiled as I pulled my pants leg over the gun that was strapped to my ankle.

"Me too." Apollo nodded as he grabbed his hat. "Do you know what would be cool? If we had those small little earpieces to talk to each other. Or watches that had microphones and holograms."

"Apollo. We are werewolves. We don't need ear pieces when we can just mind link each other." Janus said rolling his eyes.

"Okay well sorry, I wanted to seem like a spy. Damn. Always ruining my fun." Apollo huffed.

"You are such a child sometimes." Janus groaned. "Good Lord."

"If everyone is ready." I started as I placed my hands on my hips. "Mission Get Rick is underway."

Everyone piled into the cars and we headed for the city. Hecate found a small shop that sells clothes, jewelry, and some other items. It's towards the outskirts of the city so it would be the perfect place to be just in case something did happen.

"It's going to be okay." I whispered to Ares as I rubbed his knee.

He turned to look at me and pulled me closer to him as he gave me a smile. "I hope so. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Nothing will." I smiled reassuringly. "This plan will work."

"It better." He smiled as he kissed my forehead. "I would go crazy if I lost you."

I closed my eyes and lead my head on his shoulder.

'This plan better work.' Artemis said nervously.