Workout Whispers (Kirishima Eijirou)

"Come on!" Kirishima's voice was full of support and excitement. "Two more and you're done!"

You groaned but from slight annoyance and exhaustion. Your arms were sore and your legs could no longer be felt by the rest of your body. Your entire form was dripping in sweat and you were sure you smelt like a high school locker room by this point. But despite this, the part of you that wanted to impress your boyfriend and show you could be just as athletic as he seemed to win over the rest of you screaming to stop and rest.

And so with another push, you somehow managed to pull yourself up and above the bar that you were dangling from by your arms. You mind flickering to how this was number forty-eight and that only one more would mean you'd have reached a new record for these dumb pull ups or chin ups... or whatever the torturer who came up with these called it.

"One... more..." You drawled out, eyebrows twitching as you moved downward and without waiting for a second to store up energy moved upwards once more you tried to just get it over with.

Your arms shook as you managed by some miracle to pull off the last display of your upper body strength, which was already lacking greatly, and then smiled brightly to the redhead who was clapping in support of his girlfriend.

"You did it! I knew you could!" He called, coming over and reaching out for you to allow him to help you down.

"I think I've lost all feeling..." You muttered, eyes slightly dull from the exhaustion.

"Where? In your arms?" Kirishima asked, seeing how your arms were twitching from the effort they had exerted today.

"Everywhere..." You deadpanned, looking at him with a tired look.

"Well, good thing you're done today then." He chuckled, waiting for you to reach out and then he would grab your hand and get you down safely.

So instead when you released your hands from the bar suddenly, he was glad he had quick reflexes. His strong arms wrapped around you and you pushed your face into his warm and slightly sweaty neck as the male adjusted his grip.

He sighed, seeing how he ended up holding you in his arms, but couldn't be mad. In fact, he adored to hold you, mostly because he liked the idea that one - he was strong enough to hold his love up with ease. And two - he liked to feel your body so close to his own. The way your body seemed to fit so perfectly into his and how soft you were was enough for him to dye his skin as red as his hair.

"That tired huh?" He chuckled, seeing as you were falling more and more limp by the seconds.

"Remind me again to never join you on you 'everything' days... leg day and arm day separately is more my style..." You spoke, voice muffled but loud enough for him to understand.

"Well, I'm glad you came with me today." He beamed, making you lift your head up enough to see the toothy grin he was spouting for you. "It's more fun when you come along after all, (Name)!"

You blushed, hiding your face again. This time though, you managed to regain enough feeling in your left leg to lightly kick the male in his thigh as he laughed a bit more at how flustered you were from his simple smile.

"My heart has had enough excitement and pressure today... thank you very much." Your voice was dipped in sarcasm.

"Oh come on, babe!" Kirishima shrugged, hoisting you up a bit more onto him. "Don't you wanna do a cooldown?"

"No... I want to never move again."

"Guess I'll have to carry you then." Kirishima clicked his tongue as if he was lecturing you, though with that smile anyone could tell he was merely trying to pull your leg.

"I'm pretty much dead weight at this point, so why not use me and jog a bit, Red?" You teased him, watching as his cherry hues looked at you in shock.

"My girlfriend? Dead weight? Like I would use you as such!" His voice was slightly higher, adding to the humor and sending you into a fit of giggles.

"Just carry me home, sweaty man." You demanded. "I'm tired and hot and smell bad."

"As you wish, sweaty woman." He mocked you back, moving with you in his arms as he walked. "So... movies and some smoothies at your place then?"

You smirked, seeing as his cheeks were dusted pink from how he was trying to turn this workout session into what you could only assume to be a cuddle session now. He was a bit strange like that, as you had discovered. And he would always, and fail to, deny that he liked to take a hot shower and then cuddle the rest of the day away under a blanket. It was cute, and you never had any real problem allowing this to happen.

Especially not when your apartment's gym was where you both had been working out, and that Kirishima made a damn good smoothie after your workouts. Plus, you'd be just as much of a liar as him if you didn't admit to liking the feeling of his body next to yours after these gruesome workouts.

"Only if I get to choose the movie this time." You told him, seeing as he nodded without any hesitation.

"Sounds good... but... no horror movies." He grimaced.

"Of course." You nodded to him and then pressed the elevator door. "Also, I get the first shower."

Kirishima looked at you with a more risque sparkle in his eyes, one you knew all too well. "What? And here I thought I'd have to bring my dead weight girlfriend into the shower... with me."

You blushed slightly, still not used to him being so comfortable saying these sorts of things to you just yet. But then again, you had been together for a long time now, meaning it was bound for him to get a bit more courageous about these sorts of things. And thus, here he was... admitting to why he wasn't too 'upset' about having to carry your lazy butt up to your apartment.

"You've grown too attached to me, Kiri." You sighed, kissing his cheek gently as he smiled again at you, this time a small but pure one.

"What can I say... I fell pretty hard." He spoke, the elevator beginning to move upwards.

He leaned in closer the moment the doors closed, lips kissing your cheek before moving towards your ear to whisper a silent message to you. You shivered as his breath hit your ear and waited for the words to process through your frenzied brain.

"I love you... even if you're a lazy butt."

"Well... good thing I'm your lazy butt."

"Yeah... good thing."

His smile never faltered the rest of the night, the idea that you were his still too good to be true, but even still... he knew when to count his blessings and when to be thankful for them. And you were one he made sure to constantly cherish and love with every ounce of his being.