Eating Challenge (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki:

It had come to him as a surprise that lunch when the chef called out an order of an extra spicy ramen. Being the only one who ordered it, he didn't even check the number to make sure it was truly his.

However, when her voice called him out and he turned to see the girl tapping her foot annoyed and asking for her meal, he scoffed. This was her meal? She was so small and tiny and was trying to make him assume she could eat this spicy of a meal?

Yet he was proven wrong when the receipt on the plate matched the one in her hand. Bakugou was left in slight awe as she woofed down the meal, after adding a ridiculous amount of pepper flakes prior.

(Name) seemed to have his kind of tastes: hot, spicy, peppery, burning. Whatever it was called, she liked it. And now that he knew of this, he could not help the small but soon growing urge to challenge her.

He was the one who could handle eating spicy foods the best after all, and in his mind, allowing her to think she could eat something so spicy without batting an eye to the champ was very provocative.

Thus that night in the dorms, as everyone was relaxing, he returned with a single shopping bag. No one had expected it, but suddenly Bakugou was fired up and demanding that (Name) step up or admit defeat.

Defeat to what?

An eating contest.

"How shit." Kaminari mumbled as he saw Bakugou pull out a pair of ghost peppers among many more pairs, bottles or bags of other legendary spicy foods.

It was quite the show that night as well: Mina had started a betting ring, most of the money going on Bakugou. However, the 6 girls all decided to place their faith on you, a small hope that maybe by some miracle you would win.

And so the challenge started: Tsu carried over the rice maker so the two combatants would have a way to clean and dowse their tongue's after each round. Izuku had also brought over two large glasses of water, having a feeling they would be needed.

The first challenge was eating ten flaming hot cheetos. Simple enough and the both of you were able to move on without any issue. Child's play.

"And remember dumbass, first one to pass out, puke, or need medical assistance is the loser. And the loser has to do whatever the winner wants for a week." Bakugou reminded you of the Devilish contract you agreed to.

"I'm aware. Now hurry up and take out the next item." You rolled your eyes, feeling confident in your spicy levels.

"How do some spicy meatballs sound then?" He held up a box of the items he had bought from the store.

Soon enough the two of you had gone through the spiciest meats, sauces, spices and flakes Bakugou had gotten his hands on. And by the time you reached the last item, it was hitting him quite hard.

He had never eaten this much spice before in one sitting, nor did his nearly empty stomach agree to it being filled up with only these tortuous foods.

He glanced up at you, hoping to see you look more miserable. If you did, that would no doubt empower him to push through and win this.

However, what he saw was your face still calm and collected, no looks or panic or illness on your face. You winked at him, reaching across and picking up the ghost pepper.

"This is the last one right?" You asked.

"Yeah. I'm no-"

He felt his breath hitch as you ate the pepper in one single bite. One. Single. Bite.

And then he waited.

You chewed, and swallowed, enjoying the taste and then sighing in content when it went down your throat and into your happy stomach. You wiped your mouth and then glanced at him.

"You're turn Bakugou-kun."

He blinked, not understanding how you could have eaten it like an apple! It was one of the spiciest things on earth! Your form didn't even look bothered or upset... you looked normal!

He in a rage reached across and slammed the pepper into his mouth. He didn't even let the spice consume him as his body took over.

The next thing he knew someone had dumped water on him and he was on his back staring at the ceiling. The boys were shouting about losing all their money and some cheers were coming from the girls.

He lost? He lost an eating contest involving spicy food?

You winked over at him, walking forward and whispering something in his ear. He snarled, pulling back.

"If you think I'm doing that for a week, you've fucking lost it."

"You made an agreement." You teased him, turning to the girls who held up a maid costume with matching cat ears and an attachable tail. "Now be a good maid Catsuki-sama."

Lesson learned by everyone that day to not challenge (Name) to an eating contest...