Call Me Next Time (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki:

Your pace quicken, turning a corner in the hopes to lose them amongst the crowd that was nearing ahead. Their loud and thunderous footsteps closing in, the crude words they mutter about you and what they wished to have you do with them... making your core become sickened at the thoughts.

You evened out your breathing though, telling yourself to remain calm and not get ahead of yourself. You had to act rationally right now because if you didn't there was no telling what might happen and you would rather not find out yourself first hand.

Checking your phone, seeing as your rather protective, if not possessive boyfriend had texted you back. When the men behind you had started following you a few blocks back, you had attempted to ask him where he was... because at times like now... you knew you needed that scowl and aggressive eyes he held.

These men wouldn't take your words seriously, as to them you were just some small female who they wanted nothing more then to fool around with, despite your obvious disgust at this. And despite the fact that you had told them you were not interested and further that you were already 'taken' as they had mocked you, they still seemed rather interested in you... or rather what you had.

Why? Why did Katsuki never pick you up at your place? You knew you didn't live in a bad area... but sexual assault had been on the rise as of late, and your area had seemed to have a lot of recent reports. And right now, you really wished your quirk was more powerful... or even to scare away these assholes.

You turned a quick gaze behind you, seeing the group of five men closing in. They waved, smirking darkly at you. One gave you a lewd gesture and another doing another with his tongue. Your fist clenched and your fear slowly resided away, being replaced by an anger boiling in the pits of your stomach.

You were not going to stand for this any longer. You were in no way asking for their attention or anything else. You furthermore had told them to leave you alone, but alas men like this never listened. Therefore, instead of being a frightened little girl, you decided to act.

Maybe it was because your boyfriend was rubbing off on you in the worst of ways, or maybe it was because you were sick of having to put up with these misogynistic pigs who only saw you as some pleasure device. But you slowed your pace by the nearby park, turning and glaring at the men once more.

"I'll ask you once more to leave me the hell alone before it gets bad." You warned them, gripping the picnic basket you had held onto tightly the entire walk over.

"Aww, what's wrong, beautiful? Not know how to handle our attention?" One spoke, smirking at you.

"If you can't handle this, you sure as hell won't be able to handle what we do to you in another couple minutes. You won't even be able to speak..." One of the more disgusting of the men talked, motioning for two of his buddies to gets behind you.

You held your ground, sucking in a deep breath and you saw yourself become surrounded... and at a family park of all places. To your right was the slide and to your left were five men attempting to take advantage of you.

The obvious leader of the pack crept forward, a smile stretched from ear to ear as he lifted a hand out to run his grimy hands through your nicely done hair. You inwardly cringed thinking what else that hand could have been touching and swallowed a build-up of upchuck in your throat.

"I wouldn't." You warned once, tone low.

Your eyes glanced at the male, eye contact is your way of showing them they were in no way respectable to you. The men could only laugh, seeing as this little sassy girl was continuing her little game of hard to get.

"And why's that?" He asked breath rotten and sour smelling.

"Because you'll regret it." You chuckled, relaxing. "Trust me."

The man shrugged, daring to counter your small threat. What could you do? It was five on one... and you were a girl. They obviously had the advantage... and with that, he took one lock of silky smooth (hair color) into his grasp.

You sighed as the man suddenly called out in pain, his hand leaving your hair and his body falling down onto the ground. He groaned in pain, his goons around him backing up from what had just happened.

You in the meantime shook your head slowly, seeing that your boyfriend had arrived just in time. Bakugou snarled, grabbing the guy who touched you by the collar and hoisting him up to meet the ash blonde's heated gaze.

"Do you have a fucking death wish?" He breathed out low, voice full of malintent.

"I-I no. W-we were just trying to have some fun with this sweet little girl." The man mumbled, cheek already swelling from the initial hit. He looked back at his friends, hoping they would jump into the fray, but the remaining four was backing away from him and this crazy guy.

It was no wonder why after all... this was that crazy kid from UA a couple years ago who had to be tied up after the Sport's Festival and then got kidnapped by villains and escaped without a scratch. This dude was psycho... and they were in no way getting involved with him.

"Really fucker? Well, there's two things messed up about your damn statement." Bakugou dropped the jerk, a small cloud of dust rising from the impact. "Firstly, this woman told you she wasn't interested...."

The guy's heart dropped as Bakugou through an arm over you, pulling you close to his embrace. You cuddled into his arm softly, seeming thankful for his sudden arrival at your meetup destination for your early evening picnic.

"....this is my fucking girlfriend... and if I so much as see any of you assholes harassing her... let alone any other woman again... I will treat you the same way I treat every other scum bag on the street... got me?!"

Bakugou stomped forward, adding an explosion or two for effect. The men helped their buddy up and then turned tail and ran down the street. The never turned back once and soon were mere blips on the horizon.

Bakugou sighed, looking over at you finally. You nodded at him, pushing up onto your toes and giving him a gentle peck on his cheek. He clicked his tongue, fighting off pink cheeks and tugging you further into his arms.

He embraced you tightly, running a rough hand through your hair as if he was cleaning you of that guy's germs. You giggled at his ridiculous behavior, seeing as he was worried about you, but refusing to admit it.

"Idiot... Call me next time." He held up your phone with the distress texts. "What would have fucking happened if I got here a minute later?"

You shook your head. "Then you would have really beat them up. And I would have been fine."

Bakugou blushed, pushing you out of his arms and sulking towards where might be a good place to set up the picnic. Damn her and her trust in him... she was a real idiot thinking he'd always be there right in time to save her...

But he would always be... you were his girlfriend after all. And he never let anything happen to people he cared about. Especially to you.

"You're a moron." He sighed as he sat on the blanket, watching you get out food items and place them between the two of you.

"I prefer a fool in love." You flashed him a bright smile, making the blonde playfully hit your arm.

"Take this fucking seriously! Those fuckers were seriously up to no good!"

You turned to him, staring right into his dark scarlet hues. Bakugou sighed, getting the message from a single look.

"I am more than capable of taking care of myself... even if you hadn't shown up... it's not like you're self-defense training wouldn't have worked."

"Why the hell didn't you beat them up in the first place then?"

You shrugged, taking a bit of some sandwich before turning back to Bakugou. "Maybe because I like it when you're protective of me. It fits you rather nicely Katsuki."

Bakugou could only groan, thinking about how he even fell for this one in the first place. She certainly was interesting, to say the least...

...but he'd be lying to say he didn't like it, or you that way.