The Gala (Todoroki Shouto)

Todoroki Shouto:

"And so then I told the mayor that if he wanted to cut spending on public works, then the city would look worse than a villain attack."

"Oh Todoroki-sama! You're so daring!"

"Endeavor is quite the elite, isn't he."

"He sure knows how to not only be a hero, but also act as a proper citizen and family man."

"Now now friends. I do my best like every hero should. It's not my fault that I outperform them."

Enji chuckled, raising his glance and his comrades doing the same. The Hero Gala was in full swing, the music playing, the drinks being served, the couples dancing. It was a scene right out of any Disney movie.

Besides the current top hero was his heir, Todoroki Shouto. The dual haired boy sighed and began to pace away from his father. Anything would be better than standing next to him and listening to this elitist bullshit all night.

His wrist was grabbed the minute his foot he swayed away, his father's grip as tight as ever. "Shouto, where do you think you're going? All our lovely colleagues were wanting to discuss your time at UA thus far."

His father's eyes shown their true colors: 'not wander away boy, I still am in control of you, and don't forget it.'

"I'm a bit parched. So pardon me." He responded back and pulled away, walking towards the refreshments table.

Endeavor narrowed his eyes, but allowed him to go. Shouto was still his creation and tonight everyone here thought the same of it. So tonight, no one could whisk his child away from that purpose, like those lower classes heros at UA had recently. Turning his attention back to the people around him, Endeavor allowed his son to roam.

The table was lined with pastries and appetizers for the idle rich and elite. Shouto sighed and picked up a glass and moved towards the punch bowl. Hopefully this was non-alcoholic unlike the trays of champagne being passed around by the service staff.

He loosened the tie around his neck just a bit, allowing the teen to have some more breathing room and catch his breath. On the outside he looked calm and collected, but on the inside he was annoyed and a bit peeved. He hated these types of events.

Ever since he was a child it was a constant parading of him by his father to those he wanted to impress. And every time Shouto was forced to conform to these people and hide his true inner passions.

But not this year, not this party. If he could not be at the dorms watching the weekly movie with his classmates, then he sure as hell would be dodging his father and attempting to get through the night.

He walks towards a more empty part of the event and watches as the dancers sway in and out with each other, their movement fluid and their bodies a perfect mix. It's rather hypnotising to him watching this, the way they turn and interact as if they know what to do.

His blue and silver eyes are torn from the dancers though as a streak of lavender crosses the floor near them, trying to politely shove past those around them and find a secluded area of their own to relax in.

His cheeks grow in flames and his teeth chatter from the sight. Its (Name). His (Name)... or at least the girl he wants to make his. She looks stunning, well she always did, not the way she looked in the clothes for such a formal event made his throat dry.

He quickly fills up another cup and makes his way towards the girl standing shyly in the corner, watching the dancers like he had been doing moments before. He bats a glances at his father.