The Stars in Your Eyes (Todoroki Shouto)

Todoroki Shouto x Reader

Requested by: RbubblesL & SitiCrystal

Request: May I request for a Todoroki Shouto and his S/O, who has a quirk that harnesses light energy. Generally she's serious, but when the subject is astrology she gets very passionate and excited! The two of them are on a stargazing date night together, so it's very cuddly and fluffy. As an extra little segment, it would be nice to have an angsty ending where in the future, Todoroki is looking at the stars in the same place and mourning his S/O who was killed by a villain, reminiscing about that date. Thank you for your time!

and~

Todoroki x s/o who has a nature quirk. S/o is a shy type of character and she has a crush on Todoroki since the first day but didn't talk to him until the sports festival when they battled.
S/o confesses her love to Todoroki when they went to study together for the exam. She founds out that Todoroki also has feelings for her. In class, Todoroki suddenly kisses s/o on the lips when Kaminari jokingly flirts with s/o that made him jealous. I hope you have time to write my silly request and understand it ( I don't really know how to explain, sorry!) Thank you for reading my request and hope you have a nice day.

(AN- Combining cause there are WAYYY too many Todo requests with similar themes)

When he had first met you, he was sure you would be just a simple peer that he'd be spending the next three years of his high school experience with. There were plenty of people in his class who would be getting the same treatment as you... so how could he have known how precious you'd become to him.

Your quirk was the first thing he noticed about you beyond your appearance and serious and slightly shy personality. You had a plant based quirk that relied heavily on sunlight. The more sunlight you were exposed to the more powerful of an attack you could throw towards an enemy.

He had experienced that power first end during the Sport's Festival. Your attack was string and had nearly knocked him off his feet, but in the end he had managed to out wit you and move on. But from then on, he would often seek you out to work with him, whether it was studying or training. Your quirks were opposites in a lot of ways, but the two of you always could get along and enjoyed the others company.

His feelings had grown following Stain's attack, realizing how close he had come to the end and that he wanted to make sure to not leave anything left unsaid. And thus, he had worked up the courage to confess his feelings to you.

The way your usually reserved and stoic face had become beet red was something that even to this day he couldn't get over. But in the end it worked out, and you had reciprocated his feelings. And then just like that, you both were together and dating.

Kaminari had been the one to get that little detail known to the entirety of the class. His little flirty remark about his kissable your lips were making Todoroki act upon it. The face and gasp that Kaminari had let out letting everyone else in class turn and see what was happening was quite the event for class 1-A. And then everyone knew you both were dating and the congratulations and begging for details had occurred.

The pair of you grew closer as time went on, and Todoroki soon started to see the little things you loved. One of such being constellations and stars. The night in question where the two of you sat on your balcony at Height's Alliance and stared up at the heavens above was also the night he had exchanged his first I love you.

Time went on and soon enough you both were graduated, living together, planning a wedding and having wonderful hero careers together. But... it appeared that for him, happiness was never meant to last.

Today was the anniversary and he always made sure to come when the night had come and the stars were shining above him brightly. The darkness and quiet of the space making him realize every soft sniffle and tear that leaked down his face.

"Hello." He spoke as he crouched down next to the stone slab engraved with a familiar name and dates. "Sorry I'm late this year... work has been piling up more and more. I guess that's what happens when you are the number three hero."

He placed the bouquet down and sat down as well, looking up to the stars and calling out the ones you had pointed out to him years and years ago. The ones that had stuck to his mind because you're eyes had shined just as bright as the stars that night.

"I miss you." He admitted, looking towards your grave with a sigh. "I wish... I could have saved you. But at least... I hope you are with the stars loved so much now."