Secret Santa

Happy Holidays Everyone!

(AN- Mineta doesn't exist and Shinsou is in the hero course. A Christmas miracle! Also, given to reader. ;))

The girls that had gathered in your room all looked at you with curious eyes, not really having any idea of why you had called them here or why you hadn't said anything for the last five minutes or so.

Finally, you turned to them all, still decked out in your holiday gear and placing down a small box on the kotatsu table you had brought in after the weather had turned so nasty and cold. The small white box catching every girl's attention, especially when you opened the box to show them all what was inside.

A silver chained necklace that had a small white and perfect pearl on the end met their eyes. The pearl attached to a flower charm that was bejeweled with what appeared to be small cut diamonds. A truly gorgeous gift for you to have received.

"Wow! Who gave you this!" Mina cried, taking the beautiful little thing into her hands and watching as it sparkled off the dorms lights.

You sighed, falling to your knees as the other girls gushed over the necklace and how jealous they were that you owned it. Your lips quivered and your eyes stared at it like it was cursed.

"That's the problem..." You whined. "It was from whoever my Secret Santa was! And well... since we all agreed to leave our gifts in front of our doors... I have no idea who was mine!"

"A mystery!" Tooru bubbled, her hand making the necklace look like it was floating.

"So you asked us all here to figure it out, right?" Tsuyu tapped her chin.

"Yeah... especially since we all told each other who we had... so I know it was none of you guys."

The girls nodded, knowing it was true. Each of them had been assigned one of the boys and had come to the other girls for help when trying to find a gift that was around the 2000 yen limit.

You had Bakugou. Uraraka had Midoriya. Yaoyorozu had Todoroki. Tsuyu had Tokoyami. Tooru had Ojirou. Mina had Kirishima. Jirou had Kaminari. So... at least you could rule six other people out, and those six happened to be your closest friends.

Each had helped you find something Bakugou would like and in the price range... but it looked like not everyone followed that rule. And as it appeared... your Santa went WAY past that limit.

"Who can we rule out?" Jirou muttered. "Oh! I know Shoji had Koda. He asked me what kind of animals he liked. So that's another person down."

"Koda had Aoyama." Mina shook her head. "We went shopping for our Santas together since Koda trusted me to help find the sparkle guy a gift."

"Aoyama had me..." Uraraka sighed. "And let's just say the make up he got me was really nice... but a bit too sparkly for my tastes."

"Ojirou-kun and I had each other!" Tooru bubbled. "It was pretty funny!"

"Satou had me and I was so overjoyed to have a basket of homemade sweets! So who do we have left?" Momo inquired, making a piece of paper and a pen from her arm. "Let's mark it down and see if we can mark off our own Santas."

"Bakugou, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Midoriya, Shinsou, Iida, Sero, and Tokoyami." Tsuyu counted off as Momo quickly scribbled down the names.

"Who else can name their Santa then?" Momo asked the group, seeing as you smiled at her for her kindness and aid in helping you solve this issue of what boy had been kind enough to buy you.... This expensive piece of jewelry.