Affection (Kaminari Denki)

"Your dorm room is kinda strange." (Name) stated and glanced around at the amounts of random items their boyfriend had in this small space.

"Really? The other guys said so too." Kaminari replied back, sitting on his bed and rolling one of his shoulders in an attempt to relieve them of the soreness from training. "They said it looked like I had just thrown random stuff in here."

"Hmm... well I'd say it just looks more like you just have a lot of interests and too many things." You giggled and turned to look at your exhausted boyfriend.

"That's what I'm saying! They made it seem as if I was on a spending spree to just fill up my room! Thank God you get me (Name)!" Kaminari pointed both of his fingers at you and flashed you a smile.

You smiled softly and crept forward towards the boy. He opened watched as you crawled on the bed towards him and enveloped him in your warm arms and chest. He knew he was most likely blushing by how hot he felt from the sudden embrace, but remained as he liked it.

(Name) moved away a second later and pulled their face to his cheeks and lightly rubbed their nose against his flushed skin. They pressed their lips to his cheek and left small light kisses all along his face. It was not needy or intimate, but instead just sweet and cute, just like them.

"You feel okay lately?" Denki mumbled out as he felt you motion for him to lay down on your lap.

"Yeah, just dandy. Why?" You responded, running digits through his bright locks in a continuous motion. He relaxed under their touch and let out an exhausted breath he didn't know he had.

"You just seem more affectionate than usual, not that I mind..." He spoke softly and trailed his voice off on the last part.

You lowered your head and connected his lips to yours. Denki closed his eyes as you kissed him, his rough and bruised lips meeting smooth and warm ones. He felt you remove yourself from his lips and instead rest your forehead on his, the awkward angle not bothering either of you too much.

"Hmmm is there something wrong with me giving you extra love my baby~" You cooed, knowing he was anything but a baby.

"No... but I do worry that my lover is worrying about me too much..." He remarked, propping one eye open to look at you.

"And if I am?"

"Then I'd want you to tell me why? I'm your boyfriend, so the last thing I want is for you to deal with something on your own."

"You're too sweet for your own good Denki-kun." You placed a kiss on his temple and then starting petting his head again. "I suppose I'm just scared... scared that something bad will happen to you... "

"Don't be." Came his reply. "I can take care of myself just fine..."

"I know that... but that doesn't make me not worry... after all-" You stopped yourself when a single teardrop fell onto Denki's forehead. "Sorry, I guess I've been holding this in for a while..."

"Talk to me babe." He spoke and got up from your lap and wrapped his arms around you. "I don't want to see you cry."

"Everything's just happened so fast... your class has suffered so much and I'm worried that one day... it'll be you. Iida, Todoroki & Midoriya were almost killed the Stain, Bakugou got kidnapped by the League of Villains, Kirishima nearly killed himself during his internship... and that's only a few personal cases!"

Denki sighed and pulled you both down so you two were laying on his bed. His face was buried in your chest, his calm breathing doing the same effect to you. You sniffled and wrapped your arms around him as well.

"I'm not going anywhere. I know it's a pretty bad promise cause neither of us know what the future holds... but at least for right now and in this moment, I'm not leaving you. And if I had the ability too, I would make that be forever.

I could always tell you not to worry, that I'm strong and have strong people around me... but I know that won't stop you from feeling worried. So I guess what i can do is be more practical, okay?"

"What do you mean?" You asked, the tears finally stopping as you listened to him comfort you and the beating of his heart letting you know that he was here next to you and fine.

"If I'm ever in a dangerous situation by myself and overwhelmed, I'll run for backup. I won't try and do something reckless, I'll play it smart. Sound good?"

"Y-yeah." You smiled and felt him fumbling around to find your hand since he was still relaxing on your chest. "Dumbass, don't be lazy~"

You connected your hand to his and he laughed at your remark. The two of you remained silent for a minute, listening to the various noises from the other dorms as the night continued on.

"Hey (Name)?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah Denki, I know you do."

"Good."

"Hey Denki?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you more."

He laughed again and lifted his face from your chest and gave you a wink. You giggled as he kissed your temple.

"Now that I disagree with."