Hiking (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki:

"Hurry up and take my hand, you damn klutz."

"Hey! I'm no klutz!"

You pushed your legs upwards, ignoring the hand outstretched above you. You hear your boyfriend click his tongue as you get up on the rocks with him. Like you had said, you didn't fall or trip from the steep climb.

"Damn show off..." Said boyfriend commented, his hand quickly falling down.

The one damn time he was actually worried about your safety. And the one time he actually wanted to-

"I still want to hold your hand though." You clasp his hand, almost as if you had been reading his mind.

He grunts and pushes forward, hands still clasped together. The backpacks on you both clattered, the various items in and one them bouncing and hitting against each other.

A warm and comforting silence took over the two of you as you walked along the thinning trees. The sun was still high in the sky, and shining brightly, alerting you that you and Bakugou had picked a good day for a date.

Bakugou had made it clear right away when you started dating him that his idea of a date was not the same as the conventional romantic ones in the movies and books. Instead of dinners, movies, and dancing, he much preferred arcades, working out and hiking.

Currently, you were doing the latter: a nice day and night hike up a nearby mountain. While you had enjoyed the outdoors prior to the start of this relationship, you loved it even more now that you had someone to go with you.

Katsuki paused, his hand squeezing yours, his way of telling you to stop as well. You did just that and looked at him, glancing at him. He was chugging down a water bottle, his arm muscles glistening from the sweat and sunlight hitting him.

"You need to wipe your arms down... I don't wanna start a forest fire, blasty."

He stopped chugging and glared at you. He capped the bottle and tossed it to you, before reaching for the washcloth he always carried with him for this exact reason.

"Shut the hell up." He mumbled, wiping his arms of his deadly sweat.

When he noticed your lack of reply, you looked upwards and saw you passively sipping the water. You winked at him, letting him know your attention was still on him.

You finished taking a much-needed sip and placed the nearly empty bottle in your bag. Bakugou had most of the heavy camping items, so you could at least carry this for him.

"How much further now?" You asked as the two of you started walking again.

Bakugou snaked his hand back into yours, not uttering a word about it, despite the smirk on your lips from his action.

"About another half mile. It's a great fucking spot!" He called out, his voice carrying off into the woods.

You giggled, catching his attention. From what he recalled, nothing he said was funny in his opinion.

"What?!" He demanded, playfully shoving his shoulders against yours.

"Oh nothing~" You cooed. "I've just never seen you so excited about something before that wasn't fighting or murder."

"Heh- well I'm sure-"

"Plus with how loud you are... you'll no doubt keep any wild animals away from us."

You broke out of his grasp, dashing ahead. Bakugou was quick behind you, yelling and screaming all sorts of threats at you.

And despite it all, this was a normal occurrence for you and the ash blonde on your dates. And you loved every minute of it.