Spin the Bottle (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki:

He hated every second of this. How he even got into this situation made him want to punch the shit out of the person next to him (who happened to be Kirishima). He was currently sitting in a large 20 person circle on the floor of the common room space and watching as an empty soda bottle spun around.

Kaminari had suggested that the class play a game of spin the bottle to pass the time and to relieve some of the boredom they all had been feeling lately. The boys were all for it, most of them thinking at least one girl in their class was at least cute.

Meanwhile the girls agreed to play but only if Mineta sat out, as none of them wanted to land on him or have him spin on them. So with the rest of the boys throwing him under the bus, Mineta was forced to sit out.

It was actually quite surprising how even Bakugou agreed to play. Sure he had scoffed at it and called them 'horny bitches' but he sat down in the circle nonetheless. The reason?

(Name) was playing and if he had even the slightest chance to lip lock with her, then he'd fucking take his chances. And luck behold he was given the chance to spin first.

"And remember if it comes down to it, you can refuse the kiss, but then you have to take a mystery shot of whatever the hell we find in the kitchen and blend up!" Kaminari cried, rubbing his hands together.

"Whatever..." he glared and watched as the bottle started slowing down. He watched as it spun towards its person of fate.

Deku, Icy-Hot, Kirishima, Round Face, and then finally stopping on (Name). He could feel his face heat up and he quickly shook his head to drive away his look of disbelief at his luck.

"Oh! (Name) has to kiss Bakugou! (Name) has to kiss Bakugou!" Mina cried out and shook her friend back and forth.

"I can see that Mina-chan." She giggled and crawled on all fours toward Bakugou. "So are you going to kiss me or sit there with that angry pout, Bomber?"

He rolled his eyes and glared at her. "Huh? Well dumbass I'd rather not drink that shitty smoothie, so I guess you the lesser of two evils."

You giggled and cupped his face, causing the male to flush a little. "Those lovely red cheeks of your say otherwise."

"Shut the hell up... how am I supposed to feel about kissing someone as stupid as you?" He barked not liking not being in control.

"Then shut up and kiss me. The sooner you do, then the sooner I can take my turn~"

He grabbed the back of your head and slammed his lips against yours. He admitted it was a bit rougher then he would have liked for his first kiss with (Name), but with so many eyes watching he had to keep up appearances.

So as much as he enjoyed the feeling of her lips on his and her sweet taste of strawberries and raspberries, he pulled away after a few seconds. (Name) blinked her eyes and stared at him.

"What?!" He shouted as she looked at him with such a blank and bewildered expression.

"You're a really good kisser... I didn't expect that, but damn."

It took everything in him not to smash his lips on her again and prove that that first kiss was nothing compared to what he could actually do