Short (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

Requested by: Anon

Request: First off, I love your writing!^^ Anywho, how about Bakugo with a very playful yet also tough fem!s/o who is also very very very flirty and short. So, one day, he teases her about her height and she slaps his butt lol. And... you can go wild if ya get what I'm saying! (O////O) About s/o: She has a quirk that allows her to mimic any fighting style/physical movement that she sees. She is very outgoing but she hates being underestimated. Also, I thought not too much, but slight authority issues. Because of that, if anyone of her age tries to boss her around, she'll immediately tell them to step off. Or, she'll do whatever she sees fit. She gets really uncomfortable if she is not in control... So she would be a very dominating chick. Kind of the alpha female of a wolf pack.

There were things you couldn't help about yourself. You couldn't help how your eyes were (eye color). You couldn't help what your quirk was, though you were proud of hell of it. You couldn't help who you ended up liking and dating. And... you couldn't help how much of an asshole Bakugou Katsuki could be to you at times.

"I swear to God, Bakugou..." You spoke with a venomous tongue, eyes looking up to the male. "Get your arm off of my head... before I remove it."

Bakugou's lips pointed upwards for a moment, looking at you with his eyes almost daring you to try and implement your little threat. His arm remained against the top of your head, relaxing more as he stood and pretended to listen to Aizawa telling them what to take into consideration for tomorrow's lesson on hero basics.

You attempted to move, but Bakugou's other arm seemed to be holding you in place, his arm linked around your waist like a lasso. And he sure as hell seemed ready to make sure his armrest of a girlfriend didn't move.

And as it appeared... you couldn't help your natural shortness either. It was a bit irritating, seeing as even Asui was taller than you. But half a centimeter, yes... but still enough for Bakugou to tease you constantly on how you were the 'fun sized' girl. And thus... the nickname had stuck, much to your displeasure and what people must have assumed he was calling you.

"Get your hands off me!" You harshly whispered to him, trying to squirm away.

Usually, you never minded being this close to him... but not when he was clearly capitalizing on your height. And even as Iida had turned around to glare at you for not being polite to your teacher and his wise words... your anger was rising too much for you to really start to care.

You had a bit of a temper. One that in no way rivaled your boyfriend's, but one that definitely made the person bothering you not want to be put on your bad side. And currently, Bakugou was getting closer and closer to becoming the only person on your hit list.

He knew exactly how to push your buttons, and at a moment like this... where his anger had shifted into cockiness... he was even worse in your opinion. Just because he managed to win the tournament fights today, and even caught you off guard... he was gloating and thus thought he was entitled to use you like some plush armrest.

Aizawa had finally dismissed you all, and with that, your eighteen other classmates had started to make their ways to the changing room they needed to go to. Bakugou and you lingered behind, you waiting to yell at him, and he no doubt waiting to tease you more. What an asshole... but your lovable asshole when he was on one of his good days.

Finally, you had deemed that enough people were gone for you to jump away from him. His arm torn from you and your finger already pointing at him in irritation. Bakugou rose a brow, trying to look unaware of what might have made you so angry.

"Stop using my height to your advantage!" You told him, a gleam of aggression in your eyes.

Bakugou slowly came forward, pausing before you. He loomed over you like that Inasa kid had loomed over Todoroki during the provisional license exams. Even so, your own attitude was that of a much taller person, and you stared back at him with just as much emotion.

"You're just jealous that you're the perfect height to rest my arm on." He chuckled towards you.

"You're an asshole..." You warned him, voice low. "I can't wait to kick your ass next time we spare..."

Bakugou turned and started to head towards the locker rooms, a smirk on his face as he did so. He knew he was going to get it later from you verbally, but you set him up a little too well. And if there was one thing he loved... it was easing the hell outta you.

"You'll need another hundred centimeters to be able to do that..." He laughed. "You're too short to win against me-EH!"

His cheeks lit up bright pink, his backside having been struck in a way that hadn't been struck by your hand before. His rear felt the tingles on it, and with wide red eyes, the male turned back to look at you.

And from the smirk on your own features and your hand still in the air from where you had struck his butt... he knew you didn't regret it at all. He also knew that expression on your face... and knew he wouldn't like what you'd say next.

"I'm not too short to do that, now am I?"