Rest Easy (Todoroki Shouto)

Todoroki Shouto:

Supplementary lessons were the worst. The early mornings, the draining lessons and training, spending more time then one should with Bakugou...

So by the time the day was over and he finally managed to unlock his dorm room, Todoroki nearly collapsed from exhaustion on the spot. Going to UA all day was one thing, but the extra lessons to get his license like his other classmates added on made things a bit harder than it should have.

The soft knocking on his door made him turn his head towards it. He attempted to get up and allow whoever was outside in, but his body was on sleep mode.

"It's unlocked." He called out instead and watched as the door softly opened and his girlfriend peek in through it. Her face smiled at him, her happiness from just seeing him warming his heart and his mind questioned how he even got the attention of such a considerate person in the first place.

"Can I come in?" She asked, not wanting to disturb him if he wanted time to himself after such a long day.

"Yes, it's fine." Shouto called to her again and she walked into his unique room, slipping her shoes off near the entrance.

She hopped on the bed next to him and wasted no time in wrapping her arms around him and pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. He blushed form the affection and swung one of his own arms around her.

"Long day?" (Name) asked, tracing her fingers through his hair.

"It felt like a week..." He sighed.

"I see you got another bruise... what exactly are they making you do?" She worried for him.

"They claim it's make up training for my actions during the actual exam... but I'm starting to think otherwise."

She giggled and broke away from hold and started to reposition herself. Todoroki waited patiently, knowing she wasn't leaving but preparing to stay for a long while.

These lessons had cut their time together to much less than usual, and he was missing his (Name) a lot, more than he thought possible. He guessed it was one of those strange parts of being in love.

"Well of your sore, you need something softer than those pillows to lay your head against." She cooed and lifted his head up gently moving it to rest on her breasts.

He blushed at this, never before having touched her bosom at any point or with any part of himself. She giggled, no doubt seeing his flushed face.

"Relax Shouto, I don't mind. But if you're uncomfortable then you don't have to lay on my boobs."

"N-No. I just wasn't expecting it... " He coughed before continuing. "And besides... they are much softer then my pillows."

She giggled again and moved in closer to him, being the big spoon in this moment. It was rare, as Todoroki usually was the larger spoon, but right now he was too tired to care.

And right now being wrapped in her soft arms and cherry scent, as well as his head being cradled in such a warm and squishy set of pillows, seemed like peace on earth to him.