Unruly P.1 (Bakugou Katsuki)

There were multiple things he hated about his chosen agency to intern at. The first was the number 4 hero, Best Jeanist. The guy was so stingy and stuck up it drove him mad. This fucker would not let up on anything he did: no yelling, make yourself look presentable, and not to mention the number of times the pro-hero had groomed him to look like another one of his minions.

The second thing he hated the most at Best Jeanist's agency were the sidekicks. There were at least a dozen of them in total and each was more annoying than the last. They'd make him do the dumbest desk work, and go for coffee runs every time he thought he had a break. Plus that loud obnoxious laughter.... Oh did it get on his nerves...

But despite it all... these two things were not the worst things in the office. Despite their overbearing and forceful nature on him... they were not even a close second when it came to the one thing that made this whole experience worse than the other ones.

And that was her. His senpai who had apparently worked as an actual intern and not one that would be here for a week. She and he had never even met prior, but each knew of each other.

He was the winner of the Sports Festival this year, a rather disappointing win, but still, one that landed him this shitty gig, but one that he could hopefully learn one fucking thing from. He had already made a name for himself as the highly unmanageable first year from UA that he nearly sent Endeavor's son into the emergency room.

Meanwhile, you had been the third place winner for your own Sport's Festival for the second years, quite an amazing feat, as the Sport's Festival got harder and harder as every year went on. Bakugou himself had recorded all three events: first to watch how he kicked ass, and the upper years to see if he could create any new fighting moves.

So when you had approached him on his second day and told him you would be the one he would follow around today, he was a bit underwhelmed by it. He was here to learn from the best, not some shitty second-year intern.

She had started out by telling him what they would be doing: a simple patrol around the city. But in truth, when her mentor had told her that she would be in charge of him the majority of the time this week... she had a feeling it was not because he and his official sidekicks had hero business to do.

This was a test she was being given, wasn't it? The test of whether or not she could handle someone like him without pulling her hair out. A trial she would no doubt have to give her all to. This Bakugou was not someone she could let sit on the side... as he might burn over and cause a house fire.

Nevertheless, the two had started their patrol and were slowly walking through a residential area. Not a word had been said by either, obvious by both that they did not like the other. Bakugou attempted to keep walking in front of her to show his dominance, but she had threatened to leave him.

And she did at one point. He acted like he knew where he was going, but didn't. And when he turned around to ask directions, she was gone. He had to backtrack 15 minutes to find her sitting on a bench waiting for him to come back.

After that and a loud argument (though he was the only one yelling), he shuffled behind you, no doubt glaring holes into your head as you both walked. At least he was being orderly this time around.

Nothing of importance had caught your eye during patrol, so you guided him back. A block away from the office, however, he paused and scoffed.

"This is such bullshit." He breathed out, not even attempting to hide the fact that he was pissy.

"Care to repeat yourself, kouhai?" You breathed out, knowing where this was going.

But by now, you had seen enough of this behavior and would no doubt shut it down if given the chance. So you would allow him to speak his mind, only for him to have to swallow the bitter pill when you would respond.