{Soulmate AU} Marks (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki:

"Come on (Name)-chan! Tell us what your tattoo says!" Mina begged you, desperately trying to tug up your skirt and see the black tattoo on your hip that had been imprinted on you.

You quickly pushed the fabric back down and out of Mina's grasp, motioning to the ever enclosing Mineta, camera in hand if the moment arises that he could snag a quick shot of your panties.

"Sorry." Mina pouted, seeing that maybe the middle of the classroom wasn't the best place to try and sneak a peek at your soulmate marking. "I just wanna see what the first thing he thought of you was!"

You laughed, noticing said soulmate entering the classroom now, turning a glance to you he nodded at you. He did this every morning, his own personal way of greeting you without any harsh words or swears. And you had slowly gotten used to Bakugou's strange and changing behavior towards you when you both found out the news.

It was quite a shock when you both showed up to your first day in class 1-A and then locked eyes. It wasn't even a second later then a burning sensation was felt on your hip and on his collarbone. The marking of your first thoughts forever marking the two of you as soulmates.

The path afterward was a bit rocky trying to get used to this and the situation you were in. But eventually things worked out and the two of you were dating happily. What shocked you the most was that the Bakugou Katsuki, the rough and rude beast of class 1-A, actually had a hidden side of adoration for his soulmate.

Though he would never admit it... you assumed he had been the type of person who had actually been looking forward to who his soulmate was, despite the fact that he always tried to brush it off as 'extra shit to deal with'.

But he was always there for you from the moment it was known. And you were a bit smitten yourself when he started treating you much different then you assumed he would have. It wasn't a lot, the occasional favorite snack he would get for you, or partnering up with you during projects or training, but it was still sweet for bakugou standards.

And you could only further the proof that Bakugou was a secret softie, by the words on your hips. Though, you wouldn't share those private words with anyone except for him. It was your little secret with him after all.

"His hair looks fluffy." Kaminari mumbled, reading the words on your soulmate's exposed collarbone.

"Don't fucking read my mark! Fuck off!" He yelled, face tinting pink and his backpack nearly colliding with the electric boy's face.

You laughed, knowing Bakugou wouldn't have this issue if he would just wear a tie. But alas, he was too stubborn for his own good and would always tell you he felt like those 'fabric death traps' were trying to suffocate him.

Hearing you giggle, he turned his look over to you, sending a glare your way and snarling in embarrassment for the first impression of him you had.

"Damn you! Why did you say to think something so embarrassing!" He scolded you. "And why the hell did my mark have to be in a place so visible to all these shits!"

"Well, your hair is fluffy!" You bounced towards him, running a hand through his spiked up locks. Bakugou didn't fight your hand in his hair, your smooth movement actually calming him just a tad.

"And it's not as embarrassing as your first impression of me. Though I find it kinda sweet." You teased him.

"Shut up! And don't you dare say it!" He yelled, grabbing your wrist roughly.

"Katsuki, that kinda hurts." You mumbled, knowing he got a bit too aggressive when his emotions boiled over.

The red-eyed hero-in-training scoffed, clicking his tongue and letting you go. You hummed, rubbing your wrist, seeing him taking notice of you trying to rub away the slight pain he had caused you.

You smiled softly at him, leaning forward and kissing his temple. He grumbled in embarrassment, still trying to get used to how affectionate you were. He had been much too touch starved before he met you, thus resulting in him getting a bit awkward when you expressed your feelings for him through your touches.

"You didn't mean it. Stop worrying."

"Shut it... you don't know nothin'."

"If you say so~" You purred, walking away to take your seat, noticing Aizawa-sensei come into the room and getting ready to start teaching.

Class went by slowly, but finally, the break had started. Bakugou watched you from across the room as you talked to a few of the girls. Tsuyu looked to be showing you something on her phone, your eyes sparkling as you looked it at.

His heart fluttered as he saw that smile. He wasn't sure exactly if he was loving you of his own free will or if the soulmate system slowly but gradually made him fall for you. He was in much too far now though, to fight these feelings, and instead tried to accept them more and more day to day.

"Please, I'm begging you! Just one word!" Mina shook you, dragging Bakugou back to Earth from his thoughts and feelings.

He grunted, getting easily pissed off how interested his classmates had become since they found out that the two of you were soulmates. Why the hell did it matter to them? It was you and he who were soulmates, not them. They just need to stay the hell outta it.

"Hmmm." You tapped your chin trying to decide if you would give into the pink girl's begging.

"I'm curious as well what Baku-chan's first thoughts of you were."

Tsuyu had joined into Mina's begging making Mina excitedly chatter to the froggy girl about what Mina's own ideas and theories for your tattoo. You shook your head in disbelief and entertainment. Your classmates certainly were fun to hang around with.

"Actually."

Mina blinked, rolling her hand. "Actually what?"

"That's the only word you'll get out of me about what my tattoo says." You smiled.

"Oh please please!!" Mina grabbed your hands. "Give me one more!"

"Hey." Bakugou pressed his hand on your head. "She gave you one. Be damn happy about it."

"Is it bad or something?" Kaminari pitched in.

"No. He's just too embarrassed to admit what it is." You grinned sheepishly at Bakugou.

He blushed and then turned dragging you with him out the classroom. You waved goodbye to your classmates as you were tugged out, knowing full well Bakugou had reached his limit for the teasing for that day.

He finally paused in front of a set of vending machines, feeding in a couple yen for a drink. You did the same, feeling a bit parched yourself. Bakugou beat you to pressing the button though.

You pouted, him knowing what you wanted, but also knowing you liked to push the button on the machine. He rolled his eyes, taking a long sip of his black coffee. You took your strawberry milk, poking in the straw.

The two of you stood shoulder to shoulder in the hallway, a comfortable silence between you two.

"Why is it so damn interesting anyway?" He finally broke the silence.

"I think our class just wants to know if your thoughts are as rough as your tongue." You answered him, knowing full well what he was talking about.

"They're all fucking idiots..."

You snagged his free hand with your own, smiling softly as you pulled him back to class. Bakugou followed with a little annoyance, wanting to skip the rest of today, but knew he should go back and finish the day.

"At least they'll admit how they really feel... and that they think their soulmate is cute."

Bakugou snarled, trying to grab you. You dodged, chuckling to yourself as you dashed down the hallway, him not too far behind, yelling out plenty of threats.

'Fuck... she's kinda cute actually.'