Fourth Time's The Charm (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki:

It was supposed to be simple: walk up and ask if she'd go to the dance with him. This little task seemed so easy compared to the training, fighting and villains he's taken down. But of course, nothing simple or easy ever happens to Bakugou Katsuki.

He had tried to ask (Name) not once, but three separate times to the dance, and all three times, some shit had interrupted him before he could even begin to phrase the question to her.

Attempt 1:

It was at least an hour before he needed to leave for class, the main lounge in his dorm facility being pretty much empty. As he wandered downstairs he noticed her at the waffle iron, waiting for her choice breakfast to finish cooking.

"Morning Bakugou." She greeted, her usual angelic voice sounding a bit tired, most likely since she had not been up for long yet.

"Yeah yeah, good fucking morning." He grumbled, walking past her and slamming open the fridge to make himself something to eat as well.

"Always bright and cheerful I see." She teased him, taking her waffle and putting it on a plate.

He glared at her and watched as she took a seat on one of the dining tables. Alone. In the empty lounge. Aside from herself and him.

Now or never right? Sure it wasn't the most romantic, but at least no one would see him get embarrassed or worse, rejected...

"Hey dumbass." He called out, walking towards her with a bowl of cereal and harshly setting it down across from her.

"Yeah?" She eyed him, curious as to what he wanted to ask her. He was usually grumpy, but the way he averted her eyes made her feel as if he was about to ask her something important.

"So that dan-"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS! BUT IT SMELLS GREAT!" Kaminari suddenly entered the room, eyeing (Name)'s waffle. She chuckled and rubbed his bed head worse, forgetting about Bakugou in the process.

"Want me to make you one?" She asked watching as Kaminari's face lit up in delight and he nodded.

"Yes please!" He winked at her, causing the girl to chuckle and rise from her seat to make some more batter.

Kaminari returned the laugh, only to glance over and see Bakugou angrily eating his cereal, his ruby eyes looking to try to ignite the blonde on fire.

"What?" Kaminari asked and Bakugou scoffed, turning his gaze away and raised his lip in disatisfaction.

"Nothing, piss off."

Attempt 2:

This morning had not worked out, but the day was still young. It was nearly lunch time, as Bakugou was glancing out the window. Whatever lesson was being taught was in the back of his mind while he tried to think of another plan.

He knew that he had to act fast, some of the other extras seemed to be wanting to ask her as well, but like hell would he allow (Name) to go to the dance with anyone that wasn't him.

He had long accepted his crush on her, and was now more in the mindset to actually see of she returned these crummy feelings. He hated to admit it, but like a damn lovesick teenager, she had been filling his thoughts a lot lately. As she was right now.

The ringing of the bell made Bakugou return to reality, and watch as his classmates began to leave. He lingered back, knowing she was usually one of the last few people to leave the classroom. If he waited long enough, then once again it would just be the two of them and he could attempt to ask her, again.