Woo Her (Dabi)

Dabi:

The back entrance to the bar opened up, causing the current occupants inside to turn and see who exactly had wandered into the secret layer. It wasn't every day that someone just busts in so nonchalantly. But then again, this was the League of Villains and nothing was usually calm or sane in the first place.

"You're back sooner than I thought you'd be (Name)-san." Kurogiri greeted the small girl dressed to the nines in a gothic style dress, the frills and ribbons really playing off the cute and innocent factor well for her.

Said woman snorted, her hand rising to cover her mouth as she giggled. She paused in a delighted bubbly laugh when the man next to her began to grow impatient. Turning to face Tomura and stop his groaning at her annoyingly cute behavior, the girl plopped down a USB drive into his hand.

"Police records from the last 5 years, just like you asked senpai."

"How many times do I have to tell you to quit calling me that ridiculous name..." The white-haired male glared through the hand on his face, the whiskey next to him shifting from another piece of ice has melted.

"Hi (Name)-chan!" Toga called from the couches behind you, the blond having previously been taking some cute pictures of herself and her dagger, the need to take them only truly known to Toga.

"Looking cute as always Himiko-chan." You smiled, turning to see the rest of the League just hanging out and enjoying themselves among the bar.

"Looking as precious as always, honey."

Your smile thinned into a single line and you glanced at the man staring at you from his own leather chair: beer in hand and smirk on that charred face of his. His legs were spread and his posture was ridiculous. Someone had obviously had a long and boring day since he looked like this.

"Hello, Dabi." You greeted, knowing of the routine that would soon begin once again between the two of you.

"You always bring in the sunshine when you walk into this old drafty and ugly place. The only reason I stick around so much is to see you after all. Everyone else here kinda sucks."

A few members groaned out in protest but were soon forgotten as the fire user continued his little game with the dark princess. She was clever, this girl, making herself seem like such a good innocent soul when in fact she was just as corrupted and revengeful as he was.

"Always the charmer, Dabi. Too bad I can't say the same thing about your attitude... or your looks for that matter."

He let off a single chuckle, snagging her by the frill of a ribbon, making the woman collide with him in his seat. He held her firmly on his lap, a smirk rising in his cerulean eyes as he gazed down at her hungrily.

"Low blow (Name)... perhaps I should teach you some manners. You want to fool people right?"

You pressed into him, lips grazing against the man's neck, his skin igniting as you gently moved along his neck and then his cheeks, pausing at his lips. You smiled down at him innocently, leaning in close.

"You definitely seem to know how to treat a lady... and I wouldn't mind spending a night with you."

"Then what's the issue here?"

His arm was bent backward, and you easily hopped out of his grasp. Dabi turned to look at Toga who had allowed you to escape from him when he was so close to finally having you! This little game of cat and mouse between the both of you had been driving him crazy and the villain only wanted to finally lay claim to you.

Toga dashed away giggling, and you winked at her in thanks. She always had your back luckily... as it was hopefully better than her wanting to impale it.

Dabi glanced at you again, watching as you paced towards the door again. You paused, swinging around to blow him a gentle kiss.

"The problem is your not my type Mr. bad boy."