Mix Up (Todoroki Shouto)

Todoroki Shouto

Writing Prompt # 35- 'Well this is awkward'

Of all the costumes that could have accidentally been in your case... it had to be Momo's.

Now in most cases you would go to find the tall girl and ask her to switch back with you, but this was not 'most' cases. As Momo was at her internship, possibly with your hero costume.... Across town.

Meanwhile you were at your internship and was staring down at the risque outfit, deciding your best course of action. On one hand you could stay in your jeans and baggy sweatshirt saving you from the embarrassment of not being able to fill out Momo's curvy outfit.

However... your strict mentor and senpai had already told you not to be late and to change into a costume to show that you were a hero. Meaning jeans and sweatshirt would not cut it. So that left one thing to do... it was only for one day right?

You sent Momo a quick text about your surprise before before you're began changing. When you had finally managed to get your breasts to stay in whatever the hell kind of top Momo wore, you saw your phone light up again.

Yao-Momo-chan: 'Oh, I thought the support department might have messed up. You're didn't fit right in the chest, so I made myself a copy of mine. I'll come by your dorm tonight to swap them back. Be safe.'

You felt your eye twitch at the text message. Momo was sweet and super close to you, but did you get ticked off at times when her quirk seemed so much more helpful than yours.

Shaking the thought away, you sighed and walked out of the changing room. Your senpai was waiting in the hallway and when she saw you walk out in your outfit, she nearly fell over.

"Don't." You warned her and she nodded.

The two of you walked down the hallway to where your mentor and pro-hero was talking to two more figures who were standing in the hallway listening to what was being said.

You froze and your senpai glanced at you. You shook your head and then felt the sudden need to run back to the locker room and put on a more appropriate outfit, or at least one that covers you more.

"And this is my new intern- hey kid what was your name again?" Your mentor asked, motioning to you.

Bakugou and Todoroki did a double take when they saw you standing off to the side, wearing a very revealing outfit belonging to another classmate.

"...(N-Name)..." You sighed in defeat. Too late to run away now.

"Anyway, we'll be having the provisional lesson kids shadow us today, since their teacher is a close buddy of mine. Hey, you three know each other or something?" The pro asked and you covered your face with your hands.

God was this awkward. Bakugou you could deal with, that boy didn't seem like the type to give a shit about what you wore.

Todoroki was another story however, as he was a hard read. Not to mention you were crushing big time on the icy hot boy.

Awkward was the understatement of the year.

"We're classmates with (Name)-san." Todoroki cooly answered and glanced you up and down. "Though it appears her usual costume has been switched with someone else's in class."

"She's not usually dressed like that?" Bakugou commented, staring you down, trying to figure out if you were Momo or (Name).

"NO I AM NOT!" You yelled back, realizing he most likely had no idea who you were.

"HUH? WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!" His usual spark ignited.

"Both of you stop, you're embarrassing yourselves." Todoroki sighed.

"That aside, the kid with the spiky hair is with your kid's senpai. And Endeavor's son, you're with Strip Tease." The pro hero sighed and led you towards a meeting room. "We're going to go over evacuation drills and then work in pairs."

"THAT IS NOT MY HERO NAME AND YOU KNOW IT!" You freaked out, realizing how with each moment things got worse and worse.

"(Name)" Shouto asked from behind your ranting form and you turned to look at him.

"Y-yes Todoroki-kun?" You stuttered and gave him a blank expression.

'She reminds me of Midoriya with that face.' He thought as he watched you blink and slightly shudder.

"Does your quirk work with..." He paused. "... that outfit?"

You blinked and glanced down at your exposed skin and then opened your mouth and then closed it. You hadn't thought of that...

"We'll find out soon..." you whispered and sulked back to the meeting room.

You took a seat in the chair and listened as the plan for the day would be explained. Apparently a small town a few miles into the woods had been hit with a bad earthquake and some of the people needed assistance.

The job would require lots of lifting, moving, carrying, and running. Furthermore you were supposed to stay with your partner the entire time and assisted them if they needed it.

"Therefore, this rescue training not only requires a lot of physical movement, is everyone here prepared for that?"

Bakugou's laughter at your bad luck along with your senpai muttering a 'how scandalous...' was enough to finally drive you over the edge.

You got up from you seat and sulked away from the group. The pro was about to speak up when you held your hand up.

"I'm practically naked right now, so if you see any decency... then let me at least go and find something to cover myself with...."

Your mentor nodded and you walked out.

Little did you know someone was watching you as you did.

'She looks better in that then Yaoyorozu...' Shouto thought as he watched you walk back to the locker room to change, the blush on his cheeks present and vibrant.