Reputation Pt.2 (Villain Aizawa Shota)

Aizawa Shouta:

A year had passed fairly quickly for you. Your studies at UA had become heavier and with the addition of hero courses and now an internship... you had all but forgotten the former classmate who used to sit two desks to your right.

The seat had been filled within the first few days after his expulsion and despite his sudden encounter with you in the alley all that time ago... no sign of him had been seen since.

It was as if Aizawa Shouta had vanished without a trace.

But whether he was the one to decide such things or if he finally found trouble he couldn't get himself out of... You didn't know. And to make sure your worry remained buried with the memories of the black haired teen, you distracted yourself in all ways possible.

And for the most part... you had done exactly that: lunch every day with Hizashi, and of course, always hanging out with Nemuri-senpai. She was the one who helped get you into your internship and was always such a great upperclassman to you.

And at the current moment, that was what you were doing. The Pro-hero Vixen, the foxy seductress hero, had asked her two interns to do a quick scan of the area for anything or anyone who looked like trouble.

The pro herself had been busy as of late thanks to a string of robberies and barely any of her sidekicks able to stop the culprit. So that left you and Midnight-senpai to look after two while she worked. The night was cool, making you grateful that your costume clung to you a bit more then Nemuri-senpai's did.

"Don't you ever get cold?" You asked her, watching your angles and corners. "I mean... it is kinda like you're just wearing a vest and nothing else..."

Nemuri chuckled, having heard this before. But knowing her kouhai... it was just a curious question from you. "Not really... strangely enough, my quirk keeps me warm a lot. Guess its from all the sexual tension."

She winked at you, and you rolled your eyes as a result. She was ever the dirty tease... it made you curious what kind of debut she would make when she became a pro-hero next year. She certainly would be interesting...

"Hey (Name)-kouhai." Midnight turned to you. "The road divides in two, so I'll take the left, you take the right. And when it merges again, we'll meet. Does that's sound okay?"

You nodded, turning to go your way. However, Midnight reached out, grabbing you softly. You looked at her, eyes curious as to why she now didn't want you to separate from her.

"I changed my mind... I'll take the right. You go left."

"Huh? Why?"

"There's not many lights that way... so I can't let my little kouhai walk down a dangerous path. I'm more experienced anyway."

"But-"

"And my quirk is pretty much knockout gas. So I'll be fine." She ruffled your head. "See you where the paths meet, (Name)!"

Nemuri waved before turning to quickly make her way down the road. The dull and barely visible lighting making her disappear quickly among the brush and trees. You sighed, turning to go down your own way.

For the most part, it was silent, and you entertained yourself by peering at the sky above you. Little dots shimmering with ease and consistency. The road was quiet, seeming to be in a nice residential area. Though... that never meant it was a safe place.

And you found that out in the worst way...

"Hand over your money... or else."

You stopped in your tracks when someone grabbed onto you and placed a sharp object on your side. It pressed into your costume enough to puncture through it and allow a thin bubble of red to form.

You immediately went into hero mode, listening to your mugger. Lesson one was to learn... then to adapt and improvise. And as a female hero... as taught by your sensei... it was okay to manipulate if I meant you walked out alive and stopped the criminal.

"P-please... I-I'm just an intern..." Your voice quivered, all the while beginning to activate your quirk. "I-I'll do whatever you ask... just please don't hurt me."

The attacker seemed to ease up a bit, and you took your chance. If he was dumb enough to put his guard down for a scared girl with training from UA and a pro-hero... then your quirk was far game as well.

You moved quickly, knowing your quirk required skin to skin contact. Seeing as he wasn't affected by your quirk from touching you... it meant he was wearing gloves or long clothing.

Your hand collided with his neck, the first piece of exposed skin you saw. You focused your energy, knowing you could not mess this up or would end up getting stabbed. Only... to realize that the knife still remained at your side and the usual feeling of your quirk being used was missing.

Your mind clicked two and two together... and slowly you lifted your eyes up to meet a pair glowing red. You gasped, dropping everything at the moment. It had been over a year... and now... now here he was in front of you again.

He was much different now... his stubble and clothing looking worse, though the new bruises and scars on his face were truly the most notable difference. But that dark and menacing look on his face was the same.

"Long time no see, (Name)." He smirked, knife still at your side. "No, hand it over..."

"Aizawa..." You breathed, doing as told, seeing as despite it all... he was the one with more experienced and having the upper hand in this situation. "...why?"

He chuckled once, taking your valuables and sticking them into a bag he had. He turned to you, shrugging. You looked at him sternly, not making a move, but hoping your eyes would tell him enough.

"Why not?" He began to walk away. "Life's pretty interesting when you have the upper-hand..."

"So you enjoy picking on the innocent now?" You hollered at him.

Aizawa paused, looking back at you with sad eyes. He shook his head, easily jumping onto a roof in the next moment. His last words lingering and like always haunting you towards your core.

"We both know heroes are not innocent... in fact... people like me only exist for their faulty choices."

You remained still moments after, anxiety spreading. And even as Nemuri eventually came calling and begged you to tell her what happened... you couldn't. You had no idea how to...

Because once again... Aizawa Shouta's words had made sense to you... and you were not sure how to feel about it... or why it struck you in such a way either.