{Body Swap AU} Swapped (Kirishima Eijirou)

Kirishima Eijirou x Reader

Requested By: Lord explosion murder

Request: A fluffy body swap story between kiri and the reader(female reader.)

The reader and kiri were hanging out at the mall and all of a sudden a villan attacks and when the reader and kiri were trying to fight them they use their quirk and swaps the readers and kiris bodies and the worse thing is that kiri has major crush on the reader so him being in her body is not good and embarrasses him ( you can choose the readers quirk) and the only way they could get back to normal was for him to confess his feelings for her and they didnt know that so they tell their feelings in case they are stuck like that permanently so they will know and turn back to normal and then start dating.

(AN- There was a lot in this request, so I'm going to numb it down a bit so it's not jumbled together. In the future, please try to not add enough plot for an entire series, but for a small one-shot. Thanks.)

Had he known that the small trip to the mall would have turned so bad, Kirishima might have told Kaminari he was going to pass on the entire thing. But now, after having woken up in Recovery Girl's office and looking straight into a mirror at himself... Kirishima was pretty sure he must be having some nightmare.

Staring back at him were a pair of (eye color) hues and (hair color) locks, much different then the usual red and red pairing he had on himself. And to make matters worse, it appeared 'he' was already up and helping Recovery Girl while he slept.

"Oh. You're awake, Kirishima-kun." His voice greeted him, but the way it sounded was definelty not like him.

"W-what's going on?" he asked, though his voice came out sounding exactly as (Name)'s did.

"Well..." His body spoke, only to then at least make things a bit more clear. "Looks like we ended up switching bodies..."

Kirishima blinked, a few memories coming back to him at that moment. He rememebred going with a few friends to the mall to see a movie. Afterwards, some guy tried to rob them, only to get attacked by the group of UA students.

He remembered the criminal grabbing you, and he leapt in the save you. Only to then be hit with a blinding light... and now here he was.

"His quirk swapped our bodies for who knows how long." You sighed, then turned to look at Kirishima, using his own smile against him. "But, I'm at least glad you're okay. I was worried you got hurt worse then me."

"I-I'm fine." Kirishima admitted, looking towards you with a frown. "Sorry to have gotten us into this mess."

You shook your head. "Don't feel bad at all. If it wasn't us, then someone else would have gotten swapped. I'm at least glad that it was with you."

Kirishima blushed softly. "W-what do you mean?"

You shrugged. "I mean, if I were to pick anyone in class to switch bodies with for who knows how long... I would have picked you."

"Me? Really?! Why?" Kirishima spoke, noticing how much easier it was to scream with your voice.

"Well for one, I trust you. And two, you seem like the type that once you get over the initial shock, you'd try to make the best of the situation."

Kirishima blushed slightly. It was something else to hear so many nice and wonderful thoughts about him coming from the girl he was currently holding major feelings for. Especially since he had been struggling as of late to even talk to you, seeing as his negative thoughts had started to attack again.

Making him think he would in no way ever be good for you. Or be good enough to protect you from harm. Maybe that was why he jumped in when he did to get you out of the hands of the criminal who ended up doing this both to you.

Maybe... he wanted to prove himself wrong. Prove he was allowed and it was fine to have a crush on you.

"And besides." You chuckled slightly, bringing the boy back to reality. "If I had to be a boy for right now... then at least I can be the manliest one of them all!"

You used that smile of his against him again, and now he could see why Kaminari would say his smile was brighter than his own lightning. It truly was blinding the way he could smile, and caused him even more of a heart attack knowing it was you giving it to him and only him.

"Me? The manliest guy?" He chuckled slightly. "I think you must be confusing me with someone else..."

You shook your head, making Kirishima look at you with shock as you started to lecture him.

"Kirishima-kun! When someone gives you a compliment, wether you believe it or not, learn to accept it! People don't compliment you based on what you think! They compliment you based on how they see and think of you!" You crossed your arms and nodded towards him as if you were giving him the most important lecture known to man.

"Right!" Kirishima nodded to you, heart thumping when he realized you really did see him as someone really great. "In that case... I think you're wonderful and friendly and super fun to be around, (Last Name)!"

You laughed again, face covered in a light pink tint. Kirishima chuckled himself, happy to see that he could make you joyful from his dorky words and attitude, despite this whole situation.

"Come on. I'm trying to act like Iida-kun here." You wiped a pretend tear away from your eyes.

"Sorry... but I couldn't help but want to return the favor." He admitted and you nodded towards him.

"Of course... usually Kirishima-kun." Your lips curved into a thin smile.

"So how long are we going to be like this?" Kirishima asked after a moment's pause.

"No idea... the criminal was apprehended... but he isn't saying anything about his quirk. So it's anyone's guess. Could be a day... could be a month."

"Or a year..." Kirishima breathed out and then both of you blinked.

"Let's stay positive!" You shouted, and Kirishima nodded.

"Yeah! Positive!" He agreed and then changed the subject. "So... who knows about this embarrassing situation?"

"So far... just us, Recovery Girl, Aizawa-sensei and I think a couple other teachers." You told him.

Kirishima smirked towards you. "Wanna mess around with Sero and Kaminari then? Might be fun."

Your eyes, or rather his, lit up at the idea and you nodded eagerly. "Really? Oh yes! That would be so fun and we have to since we have this opportunity!"

Kirishima laughed wholeheartedly as you started giving him ideas as to what you thought the both of you should do. He could only watch on as his heart beat wildly and knew that someday soon... he would tell you of his feelings.

Not just for him... but because he wanted to know your own. After all if you spoke of him so highly, maybe he did have a chance with you after all.

But then again... like this body swap, only time would tell what came about from this.