Arcade (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki:

Losing was something very hard to accept if you were Bakugou Katsuki. He was very slowly starting to become more used to it happening every once in a while... but at the current moment... things were not going his way and he was so close to blowing the small fuse he already had.

"WINNER!"

His eye twitched as his character laid knocked out on the screen, his opponent's character doing a small victory pose. The girl next to him sighed, turning to look at the blonde who was still staring at the screen in disbelief.

"T-there's no fucking way... I main All Might... I've never lost at this game... and y-you used Eraserhead?!"

You rolled your eyes. "That makes it 24:0, Bakugou."

"I fucking know! But how the hell do you keep winning! You have to be cheating, damn it!" He hollered, pointing an accusing finger at you.

"No. You just suck at video games." You shrugged. "No offense."

"Like hell, I don't take offense to that! I used to have all the highest scores here!"

He gestured around to the arcade, various games beeping and lighting up as more customers inserted their tokens to play a round or two. The girl in front of Bakugou had apparently started coming here more often after he started going to UA.

And within the last few months of Bakugou's absence from the arcade, she had beaten all his high scores and was now very well known to all the other customers who went here. Apparently, she was some gaming Goddess according to the nerds who hung out here.

So, Bakugou being his usual easy to anger and competitive self-decided to challenge the girl to every game in the arcade. Whoever had the most wins at the end would forever be known as the best gamer at not only this arcade but all of Japan.

"Are we done here?" You mumbled, seeing no other games left to play.

"No way in hell! There's still one more!" Bakugou shouted, pointing to his final chance at victory. "And let's make this round all or nothing!"

"You do realize you already have nothing... right?"

"Shut the hell up and follow me! All or nothing, got it, arcade girl?!"

You shrugged and followed him to whatever game he had been pointing at. However, when you saw it... your heart stopped. Out of all the games, why did this angry idiot have to make this game the final decision?

Bakugou inserted the last of his tokens, the crane buzzing to life and ready for the player to make a move to win a toy. You narrowed your eyes at him, turning.

"This doesn't count. It's not even a video game." You grumbled.

"It's in the arcade... therefore it fucking counts." Bakugou smirked. "Unless you're afraid to lose, arcade girl?"

Your eye twitched and you stalked up to the crane. "However wins a toy first, got it?"

"Yeah yeah... hurry it up and fail miserably so I can show you how it's fucking done!" Bakugou called out.

You ignored him, starting to move the crane towards a cute little anime plush. The pink haired girl and the crane seemed to be lined up, and with a final prayer that your lack of depth perception wouldn't affect you too much... you hit the button to drop the crane.

The crane hooked the girl and picked her up, only for the doll to fall out of its grasp a moment later. You groaned, banging your head gently against the glass and stared daggers at the crane.