Unruly P.2 (Bakugou Katsuki)

The rest of his internship had gone off the deep end faster than he could detonate his palms. Best Jeanist was a stick up his ass for nearly every minute and when he wasn't around his senpai was the one making him feel completely opposite.

He tried to act like he usually did: badass, intelligent, heroic and the cream of the crop. But as the week went by he went from that to stuttering, embarrassed and even at times hesitant to even ask her where he was supposed to put the copies of case files he had gotten.

But the week was over, he was finally free from all that shit. No more Best Jeanist! No more annoying sidekicks! No more courageous, strong, amazing... Fuck! No! No more annoying ass senpai!

He had been putting up a losing fight with his heart as well, each day he was near her making him fall further and further into the inescapable cage that was affection, longing, desire... and it made his blood boil.

Bakugou was not the one who fell for someone and pined desperately for them to return their affections. No. He was the one people fell for and had to convince him to give them any attention at all.

Yet here he was, back at school attempting to listen to Midnight's lesson... but utterly distracted by something else. He snapped his pencil in half when he realized he had been daydreaming about his senpai instead of the literature lesson for over 25 minutes.

He just had to ignore it. Now that he was away from her stupid face and annoying calm and comforting voice, he could get back to normal. Thought, he would soon learn it was not that easy.

He sat currently at the lunch table with his so-called friends, each excitedly telling of their internships and what they got to do. Kirishima had gotten to see his friend from 1-B, Sero learned some new tricks with his tape and even Kaminari got to do something interesting.

"So how about you Bakugou?" Kirishima handed the conversation over to him. "Besides your hair from this morning, anything manly happen at your internship?"

Bakugou snarled, staring intently at the redhead, causing him to even shudder from the intense look. However, before he could even open his mouth to utter out every single thing that ticked him off from the past week, he was harshly slapped on the back of his head.

"Don't look at people that way. You're going to give off the wrong impression and make others think you're a villain, not a hero."

He snarled, glancing up at that familiar and nagging voice. Sure enough, there was (Name), staring at him with those same unimpressed eyes and present frown she had shown him all week long.

"Fuck off... you're not in charge of me any longer."

You let off a single chuckle, smirking at him in amusement. "You really think that just cause you're not at Best Jeanist's anymore... that means you're not my little unruly kouhai?"

You leaned in close to him and got close to his reddening ear. He muttered incoherent words, unsure of what to say about you being so close, his body feeling as hot as his palms when he lit off an explosion.

"I'm still your senpai, so don't think you're done with my lessons yet. You'll be the best damn hero when I'm done with you. That is if you survive my lessons."

You pulled away, sending him a wink before taking a stick of pocky from the box you were holding. While making eye contact with him, you violently bit down on the cookie, snapping it.

You watched in delight as he seemed to stiffen further by this display, another smirk on your face. You waved to him before walking off to buy your lunch. Once out of earshot, Kaminari spoke up.