eleven.

Despite what Hyungwon wanted, we went our separate ways as we went to the hospital. I hated my mother, but I needed to see her. I hated Abraham more, but I had to see him. As I approached her room, she looked worse than I had expected. "She's fading fast, Sora... I don't know what to do." He sounded crushed. Broken. "I'd just die if I lost her. If she died... I'd be nothing. No more."

His presence and his mopey sob story was completely nauseating. "You were already nothing. If you're just gonna sit here, feeling sorry for yourself, then I'm fucking leaving." And as I turned around, I spat words that I knew I'd come to regret. "And I hope she does." He didn't try to come for me, and I'm grateful for that at least.

I rushed off to find Hyungwon. We were both in the ICU, he wasn't far. "Kihyun," Jooheon said, running up to me breathlessly. "Go stop him from doing some stupid shit."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Where is he?" I asked, looking around.

"Parking lot," he sharply exhaled. Jooheon reached in his pocket, grabbing his inhaler. "He said he was going after any man who ever did her wrong. He might as well kill the entire goddamn city." My eyes widened as I felt the sense of urgency.

I ran downstairs, not patient enough for the elevators. "Hyungwon!" I yelled as I got down to the front parking lot. "Hyungwon, where are you?" I called. I saw his car headlights on and I took a deep breath before running to the car. Almost immediately, he pulled out of the parking lot, speeding off.

I shook my head running after him. I had an advantage when his car stalled at the end of the parking lot. I ran as fast as I could to catch up to him. As I approached the car, I noticed him at the wheel, bawling his eyes out. I tried to grab the handle, trying to open the door. Hyungwon rolled down the window, sniffling. His hand reached out to push me away. "Get out of here, Ki..." He sighed. "Please just go..." I glanced down to see his gun sitting in his lap. "This is why you shouldn't love me." I was confused.

"Hyungwon," I mumbled. "What's that supposed to mean? What are you talking about?" I tried to open the door again.

He sniffled, unlocking the door. "Take this away from me, please." I opened the door, gingerly getting the gun from him. Hyungwon sighed, letting go of it.

I furrowed my eyebrows, disarming it. "The fuck is wrong with you? Kyungwon wouldn't want you to do that. Are you fucking crazy?" I ran my hand through my hair as he glared up at me.

"Yeah," Hyungwon snapped. "I kind of fucking am. I kind of am fucking crazy, you fucking annoying little shit." His words, the first words he'd ever said to me out of pure anger, they hurt. I wonder if he saw my eyes begin to gloss over. "D-Did I take medicine today?" He asked softly.

I couldn't tell if he was asking me or himself, but I didn't want to talk to him. But then he began really thinking. "Not today, no."

Hyungwon nodded as he began to look for something. "That explains it." He reached into the console between the seats.

"Explains what?" I asked. "You acting like a fucking maniac?"

Hyungwon scoffed, grabbing his medicine. "Quetiapine fumarate, take three times by mouth daily. How many times did I take it yesterday?" He asked.

I shrugged, not really knowing. "Once for sure." I bit my lip, slowly feeling more and more like an asshole.

"Yes, it explains why I'm acting like a fucking maniac, Kihyun." He went ahead and took a pill. "I'm starting to have a manic episode, smartass." My jaw dropped slowly. "Yes, hello. Welcome to my mini sob story. I have bipolar disorder. And normally I'm good. I'm on top of my medicine. I haven't had an episode in almost a year. Neither a depression or a manic one. Shit didn't get fucked up until you came around." Wow, nice. I feel like shit even more. "And I say things I really don't mean when I get like this. I'm really sorry in advance. Please don't take anything I say really personally."

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit. "So, since you're falling into mania... Did you mean anything that happened yesterday? Did you really want me, or did Minhyuk drag a lie out of you? Do you love me? I almost let my guard down for you. Did you mean any of that?" I asked, slowly feeling worse and worse.

"Don't you have a dying egg donor to go see?" He asked. "Honestly, I'm not in the mood for the damn interrogation. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. But this is why you shouldn't have false hope for you and me." With that, I turned around, walking back to the hospital.

Jooheon and Minhyuk stood up upon my arrival. "Where is he?" Jooheon asked.

I pointed outside. "He wants to be left alone. He doesn't have it armed."

Minhyuk rolled his eyes as Jooheon took a deep breath. "I'm going out there," Minhyuk mumbled.

"Didn't I just fucking tell you he wants to he left alone?" I asked.

Minhyuk turned to me and chuckled. "Listen here, you trender. Don't talk to me about my fucking brother like you know him. You don't know shit."

I walked up to him, chuckling softly. "I know you sexually harassed him yesterday and that he doesn't fucking want you, pervert." I mumbled in his ear.

"And I know he's capable of making his lack of consent heard, unlike you," Minhyuk chuckled. I froze up a bit. "You think I was clueless to what happened? You clearly looked fucked up." He pulled away to walk outside again.

I decided to follow him. Hyungwon put me in a bad mood and I wasn't gonna let Minhyuk talk shit to me. "You think that's some shit to be cocky about?" I yelled. "Huh? I get fucking raped in a goddamn elevator and it's suddenly material for you to use against me?"

Hyungwon had driven into the parking lot again and I heard his car beep. "Easy, trender, you know it's not even like that." Minhyuk said.

"Call me trender one more time, you son of a fucking bitch. Did you call your sister that?"

Minhyuk turned around and glared at me. "My family is none of your fucking concern. And you just look like you're butching it for the rest of your life. What's your point, pass around?" He stopped walking getting in my face.

Hyungwon walked up behind him. "Hit him, I dare you, bitch." Minhyuk quickly turned around. "Don't fucking talk to me, don't fucking touch me, don't even fucking look at me. Something tells me Kihyun told you not to come out here and your headass wanted to start shit. Go the fuck home or something." Hyungwon looked over both of us, glancing inside. "Oh fuck both of you," he groaned, running inside. I followed him, curious about what happened.

Me and Minhyuk fighting sent Jooheon into a panic attack. "You're honestly a nuisance to my entire family, just go the fuck away." Minhyuk said, walking by me. As I began to turn away, I caught sight of Abraham, coming toward me.

"Not now," I said, my voice cracking a bit.

He ignored me. "She's been coding for a while, Sora."

My face dropped a bit. "Ki, what does that mean?" Hyungwon asked, trying to calm Jooheon.

"It means my mother might've killed herself." I began running to the ICU, praying to God that he didn't take my words seriously. I didn't want my mother dead. I wanted Abraham gone. God owed me this much. He took my father away from me, he put me in the wrong body. The least he could do was save my mother.

As I approached her room they tried to give up. "Guys... There's some activity. Don't give up yet." I watched intently as they continued to shock her. The anxiety began to suffocate me. I sat on the floor, tears falling down my face, begging Him not to take her. I began hitting my head against the wall softly, cursing myself for even thinking a sentence like that. I knew I'd come to regret it.