fifty-three.

"Dr. Min, I need to talk to you before you go in there!" I grabbed her hand, leading her away from Hyungwon's door for a second. Minhyuk walked in to keep Hyungwon busy.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What's wrong, Kihyun?"

I sighed, still in shock. The last thing I wanted was for everybody and their mama to know about this while Hyungwon was out of the loop. Dr. Min and Ms. Lee. Those were the last two people who had to be told before Hyungwon and Wonho... and Boa. "We found out that Hyungwon and Wonho are brothers. Actual, blood related, half brothers." Her face dropped, it was almost like she mentally backfired. Exactly how I felt.

"Wow," she sighed, rubbing her eyes. "I'm assuming you want to know a good time to tell him?" I nodded sadly. "He's only gotten good at saying I love you again... this might send him back to square one."

I contemplated any sort of ideas I had for telling him. "Would it be better to tell him now? This holds potential to send him back to square one whether he's made it further or not." I glanced in to see Minhyuk holding onto Hyungwon as he seemingly slept. "It'll destroy him regardless. And I think, maybe we'll be able to build him up from there instead of getting him past so many milestones and they all go away. I know Jaesung and Wonho are supposed to come sit in for therapy today, pretty much just listening so Hyungwon can speak his mind. And part of me wants Wonho to know beforehand. But I don't want Hyungwon to be the last person to know. But if Hyungwon tells Wonho, he won't make it. He's still struggling with even knowing his actual father. What do you think would happen if he found out, or I guess realized, that he raped his own brother? He still don't get what he's done, he's still delusional about it an-" Dr. Min took my face in her hands, making me look at her.

I placed my hands on her elbows, taking a deep breath. "You're spiraling and rambling, Kihyun. This is not your animal to tame. This is not for you to figure out. We can advise how to tell them and when, but it'll come when it comes. In any order. And you seem to think Jaesung hasn't told Wonho yet." That's true, Jae would let it slip on accident. Wonho probably knows.

"I guess I'll tell when I read his body language..." I turned away from Dr. Min. Speak of the devil.

I made eye contact with Jaesung. And I guess we had the same thought cross our minds. He nodded sadly, tilting his head back toward Wonho and Shownu. I took the sight in. He was in the middle of a panic attack, that wasn't hard to see. Shownu was holding onto him tightly, trying to apply deep pressure. Jaesung sighed as he started to elucidate. "He heard me talking this morning. Shownu and Changkyun were at the house, they came over to discuss getting clean and staying clean. And I told them how much willpower he needed. Shownu's his sponsor and he's prepared to take it all on. I explained why he would need so much willpower and he overheard. It wasn't until Changkyun looked up that we saw him."

So it was official. Hyungwon was gonna be the last one to know. It was gonna feel like an ambush. "Shownu, can you switch off?" I asked softly. "Minhyuk's gonna be in there with me, Dr. Min, and these two. He doesn't need someone who he isn't close to knowing this and being in there when we tell him." Shownu nodded, trying to let go of Wonho.

"No!" He whimpered. "I can't go in there. I can't face him. Not alone."

I took a hold of Wonho, relieving Shownu from his post. "You won't be alone. This is just another something you have to do. So please, let Jae hold onto you while you both sit down, shut up and listen." Wonho nodded, not yet crying as he attached himself to Jaesung.

Dr. Min and I walked into the room, probably equally as concerned. Minhyuk looked up, motioning me to come near. "He's been out since I came in here. I think it's another seizure." I nodded, switching places with him.