forty-four.

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. "Oh my God, Wonho." I don't know how I found myself in this situation, but I was here. Running away from a hospital in a hot-wired car, driving my ex-boyfriend's adopted brother, who had a crush on me, downtown to god knows where with a broken leg and fucking collarbone. I've been in trouble. I have at least three bodies on me. I'm in a gang. And for some reason, this terrified me more than any other moment. "Oh my God, Wonho. Oh my God. We're gonna fucking get committed for this shit!"

Wonho shook his head slightly. "My mother didn't ask for me. She didn't ask for what made me. And I didn't ask to be born. So I want to see this motherfucker." He was terrifying at this point. As we continued to drive, he noticed a wooded area. "Pull over here, I really gotta take a piss." I rolled my eyes pulling over.

I found myself checking over my shoulder a ridiculous amount of times. I was never this paranoid, but fuck, something was scary. As Wonho got back in the car, he leaned over to me to make a move on me. That's what was scaring me. I knew it was coming but I didn't know how to stop it. Or even if I wanted to stop it. "Whoa, Wonho." I sighed softly. "What are you doing?" I asked.

Wonho shook his head, climbing over the gear shift to straddle over me. "Come on," he smiled softly. I had to admit, it was a little sexy for him to do this. But there were so many reasons why I couldn't.

"Wonho," I pulled him away from me. "You gotta stop." He wasn't listening to me, kissing down my neck. "Wonho." His hands pushed my jacket back off my shoulders. "Hoseok!" I glared sternly.

He froze up. "No one's called me that in years."

I sighed softly. "I didn't mean to upset you, but you weren't listening to me. We can't do this." I sat up, trying to shift him back to his seat.

"Why?" He asked, his hands coming down to my belt. "There's no one around. I can do anything you want."

I rolled my eyes, trying to suppress the excitement coming on. "How about getting off of me?" I asked. "You're not in the right mindset to even begin to think about this." Wonho rolled his eyes in return.

"I am 18 years old and I am really fucking sick and tired of you guys telling me how I'm doing, where my mind's at, deciding whether or not I can handle these things. I can fucking handle them." He was relentless.

I chuckled softly, grabbing onto his arms. He hissed out in slight pain, cursing as he slapped my hands away. "Tell me that shit again. Tell me you can handle this shit again."

Wonho sarcastically chuckled back, grabbing the side of my head. "You gonna fucking tell me you can handle your shit? You do it oh so fucking well." He had a point. "Yeah, my dad's a rapist. Yeah, I'm about to go see him. I need something. I need to not care. Let me just not care." I grabbed his hand before he grabbed onto me again.

"I swear to God, Wonho I am not in the mood for this shit. I can't do anything with you, are you crazy? I still love Kihyun and you know this." I took a deep breath.

He laughed a bit. "That's kinda fucking pathetic. Here I am, ready to do anything for you..." Wonho kissed me again. "And Kihyun doesn't even fucking love you." And that hurt. Maybe he was right.

I looked at him in the eyes and suddenly our shirts were off, bodies moving together in sync as we tried to make the best out of fucking in the front seat. "Hurry up, I'm not about to get caught fucking you in the woods." Wonho nodded, rushing to get his pants down.

As we kept going, it was so clear that he'd been waiting for this for a while. "Hyungwon," he whimpered, it seemed like he was going to cry. "Thank you, I n-needed this."