eighty-two.

Rage was all I felt. When I came home, one of the first things I did was punch a hole in the wall. "The fuck is wrong with him?" I yelled, taking deep, huffy breaths. "What right does he have to keep my kid from me?" Minhyuk just folded his arms and looked at me. "What?" I asked, not sure what the fuck he was staring at.

"Is Benji in danger with you?" He asked. "Because you were being really aggressive considering how you usually act with him." I just scoffed at him, walking back out to the car. "Where are you going, Hyungwon?" I didn't answer him, just shut my door and started my engine.

I called two people to hang out with. I needed to take my mind off all of this. Kihyun leaving me, Benji preferring him to me. All of it hurt and the ground was crumbling beneath my feet. I needed to lay down and just look at the stars. I stopped my car in a park, waiting for the other two to arrive. They each pulled up next to me, honking a bit to catch my attention. As I got out of the car, Ginger smiled at me. "Hey you," I smiled. Her name was really Jennifer but since her hair was red, she just used a nickname. Only I could call her Jennie, no one else. "Are we doing what I think we're doing?" She asked.

I chuckled a bit, giving her a small kiss on the cheek. "No, no. That's my biological half-brother, Wonho. He's only here because he knows how to have a good time. And boy, do I need one." Jennie laughed a bit as we looked at Wonho.

"As long as you kept a couple from Kihyun, we'll have a great time." I nodded, taking Jennie's hand and leading all of us to this tree in the middle of the park. It was my favorite spot to look up at the sky. "You know, I never expected you to be this type of guy?"

I shrugged a bit, sitting down with my back against the trunk of the tree. "Fuck it, you know?" I pat my lap for Jennie to sit on.

Wonho nodded a bit, grabbing his bag. "Don't I though?" I handed him my small bag, letting him take the wheel. "Jennie, you ever get high before?" He asked, lighting a joint.

"Well," she laughed a bit. "Weed is nothing. But coca lines are great."

He laughed softly. "And that's cute or whatever," he filled the syringe and then flicked it a bit. "But I mean high high. Off your ass high." She shook her head, yet there was no fear in her whatsoever.

I held my hand out for the syringe, looking forward to the feeling that I was craving. Quite simply, it would be happiness. That's it. I just wanted to be elated for once. Wonho didn't give it to me, but instead held his hand out for my arm. "Bro, just give it to me?"

He shook his head. "Dumbass, it's dark and you're gonna try to find your vein at an angle? You're asking to miss." Fair enough. I extended my arm for him and there it was. It was gonna take a second to kick in. "Now, you do me. And if Ginger wants, I'll do her." I nodded, continuing on for him.

Ginger stood up. "See, I came here expecting sex in the park, but not... not getting high like this!" After I finished Wonho's hit, I grabbed her and sat her back down.

"Keep your mouth shut!" I saw her eyes widen and I felt bad instantly. "No, no. Go ahead and stand back up, I'm not gonna do anything to you. You were just really loud."

As soon as Ginger sat down, there was a set of headlights on us. A loud honk followed it. "What the fuck?" Wonho asked, covering his eyes.

I looked up to see two people get out and I knew everything was fucked. "I oughta both of your fucking asses!" Minhyuk screamed, walking up with Mari. Shit. "Wonho, you were months clean. When did you break this?" Wonho rolled his eyes, just laying back in the grass. "You're not even my biggest concern. Fucking you are!" He shifted his gaze to me and began yelling at me.