twenty-four.

"Where's Jooheon?" Minhyuk asked, rushing back upstairs. "The doors open for the medics."

I couldn't speak. Hyungwon wasn't dead yet, he shot himself off centered. But he resembled a fish out of water. "Across the hall," I said, trying to keep a grasp on his head. "He cut himself and I caught him before I realized what Hyungwon was up to." I heard Minhyuk scoff as he walked out.

I was begging for God to hear my prayers. Hyungwon had to stay. I needed him. "Goddamn, Kihyun. You got both my brothers suicidal? They must be spending too much time with you." I rolled my eyes.

"You want one of them to die?" I screamed. "Because I wanna slap the shit out of you, bitch shut the fuck up! Just go get him and take him to the car!" I didn't his shit talk, I needed to get his brother to a hospital. "You know what, this isn't all my fault!" I sniffled, holding Hyungwon tightly.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes. "Oh please, you walked away from him, called him a deadbeat father, a pig, you slept with your best friend for Christ's sake. Aren't you supposed to be asexual or some shit? Or are you just gonna wait for Changkyun to fucking piss you off so you can scream rape?"

I shook my head, chest tightening. "Minhyuk, do you fucking want him to die? I'm holding his fucking head, if you keep talking, I'm gonna choke you the fuck out, and then you'll both be laying on my floor dead. Shut up!" Hyungwon's breathing became labored. He was trying so hard to breathe. "Please God, not him too. I love him too. Not him. Please, you took my Mama from me, don't take my love. Don't take him, please. Please. Please. Minhyuk where the fuck are the paramedics?!" I couldn't keep holding onto his head enough as it was and if he dared to fucking start more bullshit with me, I'd probably give up.

He quickly ran downstairs with Jooheon, blocking him from seeing Hyungwon strewn across the floor. Within a few moments, I heard his voice again. "Right up here, hurry up! His partner can't hold his head much longer. There's too much blood." I looked up to see the paramedics standing in front of me.

"Oh shit," the first one said. "Uhm... Okay. I'm going to slip my hands down between yours... Quickly. Do not. Slow. Down." My hands were shaking as I became hysteric. I couldn't fathom doing this seamlessly and effortlessly. As the medic kneeled down, he took a deep breath, putting his hands inbetween mine. "Okay, let go now." I quickly did so and even then, I flung more blood over the walls.

I couldn't function anymore. His breath was rasping now. "Shit, you gotta get him out of here in under five." The next medic stepped up.

"Come on let's go," Minhyuk said, grabbing my arm roughly. I winced softly. Now I was hysteric and growing anxious for another reason. If no one knew yet, I don't fucking like being alone with Minhyuk. Even though Jooheon's with us, there's nothing much that 14 year old boy can do to stop a damn near 20 year old man from hurting me. I wanted Changkyun again... Was it too late to get him?

As we got in the car, Minhyuk was still for a moment before he glared at me. The next thing I knew, he was pulling out of the driveway like a bat out of hell. "What the hell, Minhyuk?" Jooheon screamed.

Minhyuk pumped his brakes, subsequently slamming me and Jooheon into the dash and seat in front of us, respectively. "Shut the hell up, kid. You're gonna keep your mouth shut." I felt my throat close up from anxiety. "You. He was alright until he fucking met you. My family was all fucking right until you came into the picture. If it weren't for you, I'd have my sister. My brothers. Shit, maybe even my mom. You ruined everything. And I can't wait to ruin you." Minhyuk drove around back roads that I'd seen too many times before.

He was a new Abraham... Just when I'd expected to be rid of him. He still plagued my life. He pulled onto a run down dirt road. It was all too familiar. I heard two doors close, focusing on my lap, hoping to drown out what was going to happen. My vision flashed to a dark night down this road. "You said we were going to the store."

Abraham chuckled, locking the doors. "That's what I told your mother..." His hand rested on my thigh. "Baby girl, you know I'm no good at shopping. Plus, this is our spot." His hands, roaming my body. His lips, hovering above my skin. His voice, piercing through my silence.

The car door slammed, hands resuming the position that played in my mind. Minhyuk continued to brag about how he was going to destroy me, as if it would scare me. "You can't destroy what's already been completely shattered..." I whispered, tears coming to my eyes. "You want me dead for your sister? And eye for an eye? One trans person for another? Kill me. But I can't take this one more time. I'm fucking tired, Minhyuk." I had no means of fighting him. All I could do was hope that he'd hear the sincerity in my voice and care. "Do you hear yourself? Minhyuk, I know somewhere inside, you aren't this person. If someone did what you're even thinking about doing to that boy outside? You'd kill them wouldn't you. If someone took advantage of Jooheon, especially with his needs, you'd go crazy for him." He nodded slowly, hands still resting in my lap. "So why are you about to do it to me? Why can you do it to Hyungwon? Who hurt you so badly, Minhyuk? It wasn't me. I haven't done anything to you. Hyungwon hasn't."

Minhyuk froze up. I hit a nerve somewhere. Just then, his phone rang. "H-Hello?" He asked softly as he answered the phone. "Yes, this is him. He's there? Okay, we're on the way." He hung up quickly, putting his phone in a nearby cup holder.

"Why do you want to hurt me like that? Why are you transphobic against me? Judgemental in so many ways?" I wasn't going to let up. "Is it because your brother loves me? And for whatever reason, it kills you that it isn't you? Minhyuk, who fucked you up?"

That's when he finally broke. "Shit, my dad did, okay?" He yelled. "The men in this town ain't fucking shit. They're all sick in the fucking head! Now shut the fuck up before I actually kill you!" Minhyuk honked his horn, grabbing Jooheon's attention, despite his headphones. As he got back in the car, he held onto Luna's leash so hard, he began to white knuckle it.

We headed toward the hospital, silence plaguing the ride. I began to text Changkyun, asking him to meet us there. I was afraid now to be around Minhyuk and even Jooheon. I just needed Hyungwon to wake up.