seventy-three.

I woke up around eight in the morning, before Benji and Hyungwon. Benji slept in our bed last night, excited that he was going to have two parents again. Two actual parents.

As I got up and began to make my side of the bed, I heard a car door shut. I looked outside to see Minhyuk getting out of the car. I hurried downstairs to meet him before he knocked on the door. "Hey, Min-" I looked at him closely and noticed he was upset. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "Is Hyungwon here? I need to talk to him." He was about ten seconds away from beginning to cry.

"Benji's sleeping in our bed with him. What's wrong?" I asked again.

He didn't want to speak to me, I could tell. "She's only a few months pregnant, Ki. She's got a cervical insufficiency, they had to sew it shut for her. But she's not even in her second trimester. I'm just really fucking worried. What if she miscarries?" Minhyuk couldn't hold it anymore. I held him tightly as he cried.

I didn't know how to ease his fears. "I know you're worried, but she's gonna make it through, okay?" He nodded, wiping his face. "Have you guys made any more wedding plans? Are you going to the courthouse or throwing a wedding?"

He shrugged. "Her family probably wants to see her in that white dress." Minhyuk was worried that her family would do something drastic if they knew she was pregnant out of wedlock. The way he cared so much about that, even while Bora didn't, spoke volumes to the type of man he'd become. And I guess I couldn't stop smiling about it, being proud of him and everything.

When he asked me about it, I just shrugged. "You've grown into a man, and I love to see it. You went from being a dickhead to being quite the stand up guy."

Minhyuk smiled a bit before we were interrupted by his phone ringing. "Hello?" He answered. "Wait wait, slow down." I furrowed my eyebrows, waiting to hear more of the conversation. "Wonho, what's going on? Changkyun's out on bail? Who the fuck bailed him out?" I bit my lip as rage began to boil over. "Okay, I'm here at Kihyun's, do you wanna talk to him?" Minhyuk handed me his phone.

Before I could even answer, Wonho went off. "He's out of jail, he just showed up over here, asking about you. I don't know what's going on, but Shownu's talking to him outside. They aren't yelling yet. He went to kiss him, but Shownu pulled away." I sighed a bit. Who let him out? "He's about to go over to Ms. Lee's apparently."

I hung up. "Let me go grab my phone, and let's go to Ms. Lee's."

I went upstairs, grabbing my phone and keys. "Ki?" I clenched my eyes shut, realizing that Benji was awake. I glanced at the window, praying it wasn't open. "Where you go?" He asked softly.

I went to the bed, kissing the top of his head. "I have to go do something real quick, okay? You wanna wake Daddy up?" He nodded, quickly getting on his knees. "Okay, three... two... one!" We started tickling Hyungwon together and he started to squirm awake.

"Stop!" He laughed, trying to fight us off. "Ima get you!" Benji giggled as Hyungwon softly pushed him away and started tickling him and blowing on his stomach, making that funny sound. "I'm up! Are you up?"

Benji laughed, nodding. "Hungy," he said, catching his breath.

Hyungwon sat up, picking him up. "I'll make you breakfast, okay?" He nodded, stretching. "Whoa! Big boy stretch! You wanna go wash up and then we'll get you dressed? Wash your face, brush your teeth?" Benji was put down to go on his way. "Where are you go-"

I cut Hyungwon off to keep his voice down. "Changkyun's out." His face fell, anger starting to come through. "He's going to your mom's I'm gonna go see what's going on. You stay here and watch him. I got this." He nodded, sticking his lips out for a kiss. I smiled softly, kissing him quickly.