fifty-eight.

"I said, get off!" He screamed, throwing a punch toward me. I dodged it, trying to grab his hands before he could grab me. It was no use when I saw them coming toward my open neck. I grabbed my own neck before his hands wrapped around, blocking his strength. "I hate you, I hate you, I swear to God I hate you!" This was the absolute worst breakdown he'd ever had.

I twisted my hands underneath his, grabbing them and holding them out as we spun to the floor. "Hyungwon, it's me. It's Kihyun." It took a little while for him to come to. "You're okay, Hyungwon. It's me."

Hyungwon started to breathe heavily as he realized what was going on. "I fucking did it," He mumbled. "Didn't I?" He started crying softly. I was going to tell him. But this broke my heart. He actually felt guilty for trying to save his own life. He thought I was Wonho, and he was trying to save his own life and get his anger out. He felt guilty for that?

I shook my head instead. "You didn't. I'm fine. The pizza is almost here. Let's just find a movie to watch. You did good, Hyungwon."

He relaxed his body, sitting up and helping me sit up. "I'm sorry. I wanted... I wanted to do it." I still couldn't fathom how he felt guilty for trying to save his own life.

"I know you did." There was a knock on the door. "There it is. Find a movie." I went to the little living room, heading to the front door. It was Changkyun and Shownu. "What the fuck?" I asked, grabbing my hotel key and shutting the door behind me. "What are you doing here? How did you know I was here?"

Changkyun rolled his eyes. "I had a job interview here and I saw you, relax. No one is that obsessed with you." Shownu grabbed his hand. "Anyway, Shownu is the one who needs to talk to yo-" I looked up at him, confusion written all over my face. Until I realized. My neck must've been red, even though I blocked his hands. "What did he do to you?" Changkyun asked, reaching for my hotel key.

"No," I stood between him and the door. "No, he... Hyungwon, he just had a breakdown. I don't think you understand his situation, but I've got it. It's fine. I had my hands under his."

Changkyun scoffed, throwing his hands up. "Whatever, Kihyun. Still standing up for him." Then it was my turn.

"And what do you call this?" I asked.

He ignored me. "Shownu is the one who needed to talk to you." Changkyun placed a kiss on his cheek. "I'll be outside."

Shownu glanced back at him and sighed. "Sorry about that. But uhm. Wonho is in the eighth step. He's got a list of people he wants to make amends to. Jaesung, you, Hyungwon, his mom. Even Minhyuk, Jooheon, and Ms. Lee. He didn't want to impose on you guys right now, but he wanted to know if he has your permission to talk to Hyungwon." My breath hitched in my throat.

"Can't he apologize to us in therapy?" I asked. "Does it have to be personal?"

Shownu shrugged slightly. "He can, but he'd do better without Dr. Min sitting there." I thought about it for a second. Hyungwon just tried to choke me because he thought I was Wonho.

I bit my lip. "Okay, I'll ask him and I'll let you know." Shownu nodded and headed toward the lobby. I sighed, going back into the hotel room. There Hyungwon was, tears threatening to fall. "Baby," I sighed, hoping he hadn't heard much.

"I did choke you, didn't I?" He asked softly. "And no, Wonho cannot apologize to me personally. He can do it in therapy. We have an appointment tomorrow, don't we?" I nodded softly. "I choked you, Kihyun."

I shook my head. "You don't need to worry about that." I sighed, taking his hand.

He shook his head. "I don't want to beat your ass when I black out. I don't want to hurt you. Why won't you leave?" I wasn't expecting him to ask me that.