fifty-one.

Dinner was next and I honestly wasn't ready for it. But I know Jae really needed to have this birthday with me. I wasn't gonna cheat him out of it just because I hate his other son. But given today, I still didn't feel like being civil to him.

And of course, on the ride over, Wonho sighed softly. "I didn't realize how bad he was."

Jae shot him a glance and shook his head. "Maybe, let's not talk about him?" I said, looking out my window.

Wonho went to argue with me again but Jae stepped in. "Would you have wanted to talk about Mei on your birthday? No. Stop talking," Jaesung snapped. Wonho sighed, leaning back.

"Mei?" I asked. "As in Meiana Nam? You dated her? You date girls too?" I was honestly surprised.

Wonho shrugged. "Sometimes." The ride fell silent again. We didn't talk anymore until we got to the restaurant.

As we walked in, Wonho rushed off to bathroom. I furrowed my eyebrows, choosing to ignore it for the time being. "Uhm, three please." Jae smiled at our hostess. "I'm sorry... I think he's just trying to find the right way to make up for what happened."

Part of me didn't believe that he knew the full extent of what he'd done. "What happened, I'd you don't mind my asking?" I said, sitting down.

Jae cocked his head. "You know what happened." He said. "He convinced Hyungwon to kill himself?" I felt a little bit sick knowing that Jaesung still didn't know. And Wonho couldn't keep lying to him like that.

"I'll be right back." I sighed, heading to the bathroom. Enough was enough. "Wonho!" I yelled, slamming the bathroom door open.

My eyes must've been deceiving me. Because I know I didn't see him and Shownu sitting there kissing. I know Wonho wasn't so content and desperate that he'd resorted to reeling Shownu in. And I know Shownu wasn't so stupid as to get involved with him again. Since he apparently loved Changkyun so much. "Hey, get the fuck off of me!" Shownu yelled, pushing Wonho into the stall behind him. That seemed more like it.

I locked the door. "What the fuck is going on here?" I asked.

"I didn't know you guys were here, Ki." Shownu sighed, turning to look in the mirror. "Fuck, dude. You made me cut my lips. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Wonho sighed softly. "Someone move... help me move." I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "N-No, seriously. Someone help me mo-" Wonho fell back, hitting his head on the stall door.

"Oh shit!" I yelled. "I forgot he has actual epileptic seizures!" I heard something shake in his pocket as he started seizing.

Shownu worked quickly to get his hoodie off so Wonho's head could have a place to rest. "What is that sound?" Shownu heard it too. He reached in Wonho's pocket. He sighed softly, flashing the bottle to me. "Will you let me fucking talk to him about NA now, Kihyun? Or are you still gonna punish him for what he did?"

I stared between the stopwatch on my phone and the bottle of oxy Shownu was showing me. "Call 911 and go get Jae." I said, sitting behind Wonho so he didn't hit his head on the stall again. Shownu went on his way. "Damn you," I sighed. "I'm not trying to take care of you. I don't give a fuck." After about a minute and a half, Wonho stopped seizing, slowly starting to come around.

"Ow," he whimpered. "Head, ow." I kept him down, asking him preliminary questions.

Jaesung sighed as he cane into the bathroom, Shownu following after. "I'm trying to give you all the freedom you need to take control over your own choices, but you're making the wrong fucking choices. I swear to God, get high one more fucking time, Wonho. On anything. Do it the fuck again. I'll be so done with you. Because it's clear I've done nothing to help you and you won't help yourself."