Chapter three❤️

Laweeza's POV.
     "Wake up wake up it's already late you forgot that you have lecture by 7:00 this is 7: 00 and you didn't get ready "Asmau shouted.
" Oh no I wanted  to get ready after praying SUBHI prayer but I decided to sleep a little" I told Asmau  while standing up from the bed.
"Ok you see, you know how you sleeps and today is your first lecture if the lecturer send you out of the class is your fault" Asmau said with a chuckle.
" Inshallah I won't be thrown out of the class" I told Asmau as I was entering into the bathroom.
"Oh no how can I cope with this am used to matron waking me up in secondary school" I murmured to myself
Am very slow in bathing but today I have to be very fast because am over later today.
After five minutes I have already finish taking my bath.

I normally spend 1 hour in the bathroom but today spent only five minutes because I don't want to be embarrassed by any lecturer.
I quickly cream my body and wear my simple dress ( black abaya and black veil) with no makeup. Am not a fan of makeup.

"Bye" I said to Asmau
"Ok let me sleep as you go, my lecture is by 2:00 lucky me" Asmau teased.
"Lol I don't care" I said as I shut the door.

Asmau is studying interior design while am studying Veterinary medicine, she very good at that since in secondary school. She's an extrovert while an introvert.
I like animals especially peacock and cat.
I  miss my cat at home. But am sure Afree look after the cat for me. Maybe I will bring the cat next semester.

After 10 minutes I reached the lecture hall and it was not full only few people were around even the lecturer didn't come. I was relieved that the lecturer wasn't around.

   I saw different faces in the hall. Some were pressing their phones, some having gist, some were standing, and some were sitting. I went to the back seat to sit because that was the only side that was not crowded. I was nervous because I didn't meet anyone that I know. They are all strangers to me.
"Hey" I heard someone beside me.
I turned to see the person. It was a girl, slim and fear girl I guessed she might be Shuwa Arab.
"Hello" I answered her
"I can see you  are nervous and you don't like crowd right" she asked.
"Oh yes you can read my mind" I said.
"Yes I specialized in that aspect" she said.
"Oh that's good" I said
"By the way, my name is Muneera Ahmad" she said.
"Ok nice name mine is Laweeza Jauro" I said.
"Nice name too" she said.
     All of a sudden we were talking about all sort of things
    as if we knew each other for long. Muneera is really nice and open person indeed. We talked about our secondary school life and she also attend a boarding school like me.
As we were talking, the lecturer entered and all of a sudden the hall became silent.
Everybody stood up to greet the lecturer.
"Good morning sir" we all greeted him in unison
"Morning" he replied.
After that we all introduced ourselves and he left the hall.
The lecturer seems gentle but I don't know whether that's true.
He's dark and tall. He said that he would be the teaching chemistry.

As soon as he left Muneera and I continue our gist. We spent almost two hours in the hall. "Ya Allah I want to go am tired of having a gist how can I tell her" I murmured to myself
I stood up "Muneera I want to go"
I said.
"So early, won't you go and eat in the cafeteria" Muneera asked.
"No am not hungry" I answered
"Ok bye see you tomorrow" she said.
"Ok bye" As I waved while going.

_____________________
Hey guys🙋 how was the chapter
What do you think of Muneera
Is she really open?

🙏🏻please don't forget to vote and comment
Thank you all for your support
I really appreciate.

Love you all❤️❤️❤️
Yours baraat11