Chapter Thirty Five❤️

Haydar's POV

I'm finally married to the love of my life, I'm extremely overwhelmed by it. I feel totally complete now. I always think of it in my dream but now it has happened in reality. I'm currently at Huzaifa's house. I've been at his house since the beginning of the my wedding programs.

"Let's go now, I'm sure your bride is at home waiting" Huzaifa teased.

"Ok let's, I was actually waiting for to finish what you were doing" I told him.

We both headed to the parking lot and left.

Laweeza's POV

I was extremely lonely. This type of loneliness is unbearable. I decided it keep myself busy by checking every corner of the house if everything is okay. I rearranged some things that I didn't like its arrangement. I put turaren wuta everywhere in the house. I went to the kitchen and I started cooking. After I finished cooking, I arranged them on the dinning table. I went to the my room and I took my bath.

I wore my purple and golden lace gown and I did my simple makeup as usually. I was about going downstairs then I remembered to check Haydar's room if it's well arranged though I checked earlier and even put turaren wuta.
I went back downstairs and switched on the television and started watching.

*
*
"It's already 6pm and Haydar is not yet back." I murmured.

I'll try his number again, I hope it work this time around.

I dialed his number and I went through. I was happy it was ringing at last.

"Hello" I heard him saying from the other end. I felt so happy after I heard his voice.

"Won't you answer" he added because I didn't answer as my mind is full of thoughts.

"Hi" I muttered confusedly.

"I'm on my way coming to the house" he muttered softly at the other end.

"Ok" I mumbled.

"Bye, wifey" he sai as he ended the call.

*

*

I waited in the parlor still watching my series.Today's episode of 'The Incredible Dr Pol' is very interesting it kept me busy not thinking about Haydar like I do earlier.

Knock knock
The sound of the door interrupted me from watching. I quickly went to open the door to see who is at the door.
I saw Haydar and Huzaifa as soon as I opened the door.

I welcomed them inside the house with a wide smile.

I noticed Haydar looking at me constantly with full of unreadable impressions.

Haydar's POV

As soon as we knocked she opened the door and welcomed us warmly with that her killer smile. She looked very beautiful and stunning. I kept staring at her. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Huzaifa stood up to leave but she insisted he must eat before leaving.

We both went to the dinning table to eat. The food was so sweet. I never thought that somebody can cook more than my mother. I used to think that no one can cook like my mom but now I can say Laweeza is a great cook than my mother.