Chapter six❤️

After one month we finished our first semester examination.
Am so happy we have come to the end of the first semester.
My exam results was excellent, mommy and daddy will be proud of me. But I will be going to my family house in Yola and have to wait for mommy to come for uncle Sulaiman's wedding.

But I hate Anty Jummai I don't want to stay in her house and where mommy normally stay when we come to Yola for any event.
She's so annoying. She sends a lot unnecessarily up to the extent that even if what she wants is close to
her, she won't stretch her hand she will rather call someone to give her.
I remembered the last time we went to Yola. She sent her
daughter Aisha and I to one market that was so far away from the house to buy just spinach. After we bought the spinach on our way back home something terrible happened.
We saw two men following us at our back.
"Hey you girls should come here" one of them commanded with his eyes opened widely.
As soon as we turned and saw them we started running.
They were also running towards us. We ran for a long distance before the men vanish and we were so lucky we took the same direction. Unfortunately we didn't have phone with us. We followed the wrong path it took us a long time before we finally find our way. We reached home around
10:00pm, when we reached home we found everyone in the sitting room crying profusely.
My mom's eyes were red. When we entered my mom ran and hug me tight while still crying. " I thought I lost you my baby" mom said with tears dropping down from her eyes.
"No mom I leave you alone just like that" I said.
She hugged me for long before she released me. We told our parents everything that happened.
While Aunty Jummai was shouting at Aisha that what happened was her fault. My mom was trying to calm her down but she was still shouting. Until when their father came back and shout at Aunty Jummai that was when everything was settled.
When my mom told my dad he was furious at my mom that why did she allowed me go out. But later everything was settled.

I hope she has changed for better. In fact even if she did I don't think I can like her either. I hate her with all my heart.
_____________________________

Choo choo choo
My phone rang I quickly checked to see who was the person. I checked and It was Muneera So I Immediately pick the call.
Me: hello.
Muneera: hey Laweeza how are you?
Me: fine and you.
Muneera: Am also fine.
Me: what happened you did not come today?
Muneera: yeah wallahi I want to rest.
Me: Oh ok
Muneera: please I want you and Asmau to escort me to see my brother in AUN hotel, he just arrived recently from Australia. I miss him and I want see him.
Me: ok I'll inform Asmau about that when she comes back.
Muneera: ok thanks, is tomorrow after school please.
Me: ok.
Muneera: ok bye.
Me: bye.

Later in the evening, I told Asmau about it. Asmau was so happy because she like going out.
😬😬😬😅
Hey guys
The next chapter is for someone anonymous.
Love you all
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️