Chapter Eighteen❤️

Laweeza's POV

Poor Haydar do not think I forgive I left for now because I do not want your disturbance.
  I know I'm nice but this is too much for me to handle I'll have to inform Asmau,

That wicked girl, she will deal with him mercilessly I somehow pitied him but he has suffer for his mistake.

"Hey girl you ate and you're done with the call now tell what's going on"? Aisha interrupted my thoughts,
"she can disturb for Africa" I    mumbled.

  I have no choice than to tell her  otherwise she will disturb me until the infinity.

  "Yh he proposed but he forced me to say yes right away there which I didn't like
  "He also hu..." I gasped.
I could not complete it rather I demonstrated it to her.

  "He hugged you" Aisha got it right and I nodded.

   "Poor girl he loves so much you should be jubilating" Aisha laughed and I shouted "is something wrong with you why will say that, that was not funny at all if it was you will be jubilating huh? I sighed angrily.

  "Ok ok I understand the forcing part was not right but hugging is okay to me" Aisha said shamelessly.

  "Had it been I don't love him and I forced me to say yes, that will a mess and a huge problem too" I gasped.
  "So you love him" Aisha asked while I blushed.

"I can't believe this I thought you will never fall in love I thought you do arrange marriage" Aisha was in shocked and disbelieved.

  "What do you take me for" I yelled at her.

  "Ok sorry I have plan for you" Aisha said tapping my shoulder.

  "Do not answer his call for two good days and if he come to met you don't go to see him or if you want to see him show him your other side, your anger let's  see if he still continue to disturb you and asked for you proper forgiveness then you forgive him and go on" Aisha concluded her sentence and I  asked  her, "are  you sure this will work.
  "Yh, I do not blame you this your first time loving someone that's why you acted as if you are  not a typical Nigerian, Fulani for that matter. You have to open your eyes and see through the darkness before you capture a good man that's meant for you"

  Ok it's too late good night I'll miss you tomorrow, I'll be sleeping only me in this room.
  "I didn't get you" I asked Aisha.

  "Your mom didn't tell you, you guys are leaving tomorrow but your flight by 2:00pm" Aisha responded.

  "Oh maybe she forgot and I met her when I went to the kitchen, she just  said she was looking for me she didn't see me since at the function that's it.

  "Ok she forgot kenan" Aisha said

   "I'll miss you too but do not worry we will be talking on phone now"  I tried to convince her and she said ok and we  both laid down to sleep.

  "Wake up wake up addah mommy is calling you since we are going to Aunty Mairo's house today didn't mom tell you"? Afree woke me and I'm still sleepy wlh I'm even having headache.

  "No she didn't tell me, ok tell her I'm getting ready" I stood up.
  "No she said you should come
now she want talk to you first" Afree concluded and left the room.

I quickly took my veil and left the room.

  "Morning good mom I'm here" I greeted my mother while squatting

    "Ok I forgot to tell you that we are going home today because your father  insisted, our flight is by 2:00pm and your aunt, Aunty Mairo  wants to see you she had complained that you guys don't like to  go to her house any time we come to Yola.
   Go  get ready now and go to Aunty Mairo's house and come back before 1:00pm" mom told me and I got up and went to my room to get ready.