Chapter Sixteen❤️

Haydar's POV

"How do I start Just calm down" I thought.

"How are you" I asked Laweeza

  "Fine" she answered

   "Laweeza why didn't you tell me today's your graduation" I yelled.

  "Sorryyy.." She shivered

    Oh no I made her to be scarred but I didn't mean to shout is just that  I care about you.
Should I apologize or not?
    It really hurt me inside to see her shivering

  "I'm really sorry  too I  didn't mean to shout at you" I apologized
    "Ok I'm alright" she said in her catty voice with sign of relieve.

   "Take this it's a gift from me even through you didn't tell its your graduation I have to offer you something as your best friend" I gave her the gift.
"Thank you bestiiee" she said and I said welcome
"We are going  bye enjoy your function" I said and left to the place where I parked my car"

   I sat down inside the car and someone tapped me. I turned to see the person.
  "Oh Huzaifa lets go home I was waiting for you" I  said.
   "Have you propose to her" he asked me
   "You just get into the car" I yelled.
   Huzaifa entered into the car and I ignited the car.
   "What Happened Haydar I have been asking you, you answer me I'm your best friend you are not supposed to hide anything from me" Huzaifa yelled while I stopped the car by the road side.
    "Just shut up  allow me to calm down first my head is full of confusion, I'm confused Huzaifa"
I told him while touching my head with my two hands.
    "Ok just tell me please because I can't see you in this condition and leave you like this" Huzaifa asked with concern.
   "Ok I did not propose to her because my mind was full confusion you know I hate disappointments and rejections that's why I didn't propose to her because  I intuited that she will reject me" I explained.
   "Hahahahah you are such a big fool" Huzaifa  giggled.

   "It's not funny mister" I yelled

    "If it's not funny then go back and propose to her before you lose her forever" Huzaifa yelled, I opened my mouth widely and repeated
    ...Lose her...
       Hell no!!!!
     I must have her insha Allah

      "Let's go back, get in lets go back to their house" I dragged him by the arm to the car.

    30 minutes later

  We reached the house and I came out of the car pronto as if I was mad.
   Thank God the house is still noisy.
   But the gate is locked so knocked on the small door and the young man opened it and asked him to open the main gate but he said no because it was too late unless he called the person I want to see.
   "Dama all these  young people babble a lot and they are so dramatic" I murmured and hissed

"Ok oo let me call" I told the gateman.

   I dialed Laweeza's number and Afree picked the call.
    "How are you dear where is your sister, Laweeza" I asked her
  "Ok let me go and give her the phone she's in the living room"Afree said.
   "Hello Haydar hope you reached home fine and thanks for coming I really appreciate" She thanked me.

   My pleasure, oh sorry I forgot something please can you come out I'm at your house right now" I said.
   "Ok sure I'll be there right away" she said and I hanged up.

   "Hey guys what happened I even thought you guys have reached home by now" Laweeza said when she saw us standing beside the car.