Chapter Thirty Four❤️

Laweeza's POV
Today marked one week to the wedding. We sent invitation cards to all family members and friends I told my father that I want only four events my aunts argued that they want to do Fulani night and kamu but my father rejected since I insisted I don't want it. I want only bridal shower walimah, aurin aure and dinner.My aunts brought Mai gyaran jiki and Mai henna to do for me. The Mai gyaran jiki is almost done with it presently.

"Ouch, you want to peel my skin wallahi da zafi" I shouted in pain. Especially the waxing which involve removing the hair on the body.

"Don't worry we are almost done" the Mai gyaran jiki said.
I feel so different because my body is very soft now and I like it though I didn't want to do it earlier.

"Thank you" I thanked the woman before she left.

I went to the bathroom and took my bath. Later on Haydar called and told me that he's here to see me. I was about to go when my aunts stopped me.

"You are not going anywhere" they shouted. After hearing that I went to my room and started crying.

"He will soon be all yours so don't worry it's just a matter of time" Asmau wiped my tears and hugged her tightly. Asmau has been here since the beginning of the wedding preparations. I really appreciate her here with me because she always advised me to have patient till after the wedding.

Two days Later

Today the henna designers came to do the henna for me and the others. They are four in numbers.
One of them came to my room to do for Asmau, Afree, Aisha and I.
She did my own first I told her to design my name and Haydar's name while doing mine, then Asmau, Afree and finally Aisha. Aisha was the last because she went to meet Amir in the garden before she came back to the room to do her own.

*

*

*

*
Today's the bridal shower. I ordered the dresses from Jawahir. My own was white and gold while my bridesmaids are wearing only gold in color. The bridal shower was to take place in Evelyn's garden in gwarinpa. The place was decorated in white and its looks very beautiful. By 7pm everyone was dressed and Haydar sent his friends to pick us and take to the place. We snapped pictures and my friends posted them on social media. I didn't post any picture because I don't feel it's ok for me to post on my wedding day.

After the bridal shower Haydar sneaked to come and see me.

"I missed you very much, why will they hide you from me which type of tradition is that is not even mention in the Quran" Haydar smirked.

"That's how it works and you have to obey" I told him.

"So how have you been" he asked me with serous face.

"I'm fine" I answered while looking at him because I missed his presence.

"You are fine, without me seeing me for days huh" he teased.

"I missed you too wallahi" I mumbled.

"I missed you more wallahi" he said as he held my both hands. I felt the electric shock of his touch. My hands felt warm in his own.

"I want to hold your hands like this forever if possible" he said as squeezed them gently and I smiled at him. He muttered I love you and I muttered the same before he released my hands.
"Tomorrow is the day you will finally be mine" he muttered before he left.