Epilogue

Laweeza's POV

Two Weeks Later

Haydar is completely fine and he can walk normal without the walking stick now. Haydar will start going to office tomorrow inshallah.

I went to his room to ask him what he wants for his breakfast tomorrow because I'll be waking very early to prepare breakfast.

"Assalamu alayka" I salamed as I entered his room.

"Wa'alaykis Salam" He replied smiling at me.

"I just came to ask you what you will like to eat tomorrow for breakfast" I asked him.

"Anything you cook I'll eat" He replied.

"Just tell me anything you want I'll cook it for you, because I don't know what to cook" I insisted,

  "I don't want to tell you myself because if I do you won't be able to cook what I want" He muttered

"What is it tell me" I asked him confidently.

  "Sakwara da miyan taushe ( pounded yam and taushe soup)" he blurted out.

"Kaiii" I shouted surprisedly.

"You see, I know you can't pound yam because you are ajebo you can only cook pastries" He teased

"If I'm ajebo  you too you are ajebo and how can you eat sakwara early in the morning" I teased back.

"Ok just cook anything you can cook" He said tapping my shoulder smiling.

I was about to go when he blocked my way.
What is he trying to do.
"I'm going to my room to sleep" I stammered looking into eyes innocently.

"You are not going anywhere, you will sleep here " Haydar commanded.

"Ok" I stammered like a small child
caught doing something wrong.

I stumped and headed to the bed side. The next thing  I felt Haydar's hand on my waist. His touch is intensifying with pleasure though at first I didn't want to react to it but I was transfixed by his big warm hands around my waist. He carried me to the bed in bridal style. I had no option now so I give up and laid down.
*

The Next Day
I woke up early in the morning prayed and prepared breakfast for Haydar.
I went to my room and took my bath. I wore a brown abaya and tied its veil on my head. I then went to Haydar's room to check on him whether he's awake or not. I can't believe I'll be staying alone in this house from morning to evening.

"Assalamu alaykum" I said as I entered his room.

"Wa'alaykum Salam" he replied while putting his necktie.

"Breakfast is ready" I muttered

"Ok I'll be downstairs very soon" He replied and I turned to leave. 

I went downstairs and sat on the dining table waiting for Haydar to come. Few minutes later he came and sat opposite me. I served him and he started eating.

  "What did you always put in your food that makes it extremely delicious than others " Haydar asked

  "Nothing, it's the normal seasoning I used" I answered.