Chapter Twenty six❤️

Haydar's POV

I'm feeling bad that she cried because of my carelessness.. I'm supposed to make her happy but see what I've done. I can't be able to forgive myself even she forgive me.

Bing Bing

My phone snoozed and I saw a message from my angel telling me that she will be going for her friends wedding and I told her to be careful with those groom friends because I know what they can do. Those groom friends tend to eye and seduce the bridesmaids in every possible way to win them.

The next day I told my parents about Laweeza and I that we settled and we ready for the marriage but we want the wedding to take place next year because Laweeza wants to do her masters.

  My parents and her parents all agreed for the marriage to take place next year.

  I can't wait for Laweeza to be finally and immensely mine.

Three days later, Laweeza informed me to pick her up after the wedding dinner. I know she missed me that's why she insisted for me to pick if not I know she would have call her uncle, Amir to pick her up.

Laweeza's POV .

  I went back home after the bridal shower because I was worried about mom I missed her and Afree. Jawahir thought I won't go home and she wanted me stay till all the events are done but I begged her that I'll come back early in the morning, the next day for the rest of the events. I  thanked God Afree did not follow me because she was having  seriously mp. I'm so happy she's not going with me because that girl talk like parrot I swear.

"Hey Amuna is this really you" I muttered as I hugged her

"A mana ( yes of course)" she replied smilingly.

"Wlh at first I didn't recognise you" I said as a matter of fact.

"Haba seriously" She said.

"Eh because you look fatter than before how's marriage life you didn't even invite me" I asked and teased her.

"Fine Alhamdulillah you forgot you were writing exam that time ai" she said.

"Oh I remember I was actually joking too" I said.

"Congratulations Jawahir" Amuna and l chorused as we heard people downstairs yodelling, aiyiriririeee.
*
*

"Come downstairs and take pictures the groom is here" Jawahir's sisters said and left the room.

"Ok" we said in unison and left the room to the parlor for the photoshoot.

*
*

"It's dinner time" Amuna shouted.

All of us stood up to get ready. The makeup artist did the make for Jawahir, I and Amuna then her sisters too. Jawahir wore her dinner dress and she looked so beautiful mashah Allah.

"You look like Barbie" Amuna complimented jokingly and we all laughed.
"You look beautiful Wlh as if you are not the one" I complimented and she thanked us. We finished everything and went outside waiting for my love and Amuna was also waiting for her husband to take us to the dinner place.

Ten minutes of waiting I sighted Haydar from far with someone. When they reached our location I went towards Haydar while Amuna went towards the man walking with Haydar.
When they reached our side I realized the man was actually Amuna's husband.
Then we saw Aslam too immediately from different way.

"This is my husband too Aslam " Jawahir introduced Aslam to us, the men shook hands and we all exchanged pleasantries.
Amuna and I went inside and we brought our luggages out. Haydar collected mine and put it inside his car while Amuna put her own inside Ahmad's car, he wanted to help her but she rejected.
Amuna is so dramatic believe if I say so.

"Okayyy take this it's your gifts thank you for attending my wedding" Jawahir handed us gifts and thanked us.

"Thank you we really appreciate too" I said to Jawahir.

" Okaayyyy make sure you call me before you leave please" Jawahir said with puppy face.

"Ok we will do that" I said.

After that we entered the hall in a straight line. Everybody was dancing, I also danced I can't believe myself because I rarely dance in fact I don't know how to dance that much so I was dancing carefully slowly before someone notice and laugh at me.
As soon as we sat down in the hall I sighted man among the groom friends, opposite me gazing at me.

"I feel like smashing his eyes. Don't look at me like that man I'm taking even if I'm not I can't be with this ugly man" I murmured almost angrily.

I didn't look at the man again but I can still feel that he's staring at me.

*
*

Thirty minutes later we decided to leave and go home. Amuna and l went outside to look for Haydar and Ahmad because they were no longer in the hall. We found them outside having a gist with each other.

"Toh Jawahir we are going home happy marriage life" I whispered to Jawahir as I hugged her.

We bid all of them goodbye and left the place.

*
*
*
The drive was quiet until when Haydar asked me how was the wedding events and I said it was fine.

"I can't wait for ours to come how about you" he muttered.

"Same" I said shyly
We talked about random things until we reached home. I thanked Haydar before he left to his house.

I went inside my mother's room and greeted her and also Afree's room to see her how she's doing because she was having mp and thank God she's doing well before I headed to my room.

I took a quick and warm shower before I went to sleep.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Hey fam, how are you all doing?

Pleasssseee don't forget to:
#vote
#comment
#share

Love you all❤️❤️

baraat11

❤️❤️
❤️❤️