Chapter eight❤️

The Meeting

Laweeza's POV

Wake up wake up" !!! Asmau woke up me up as soon as she came back from class.
     The school authority asked all the 100 level students to stay back for intervention within 1 week, though we finished our examination.

"Laweeza ajuli ( did you pray at all) it's 4:30pm now, you and this your slumber" Asmau mumbled.

"No, I didn't know it was time for prayer" I replied Asmau in a low tune.
  "Ok you better stand up go and pray" Asmau said.
   "And Muneera will come very soon to pick us  by 5: 00 pm and go to meet her brother" I said running towards the bathroom.
    "Yes, you see self now we are going to be late" I Asmau said with fake anger on her face while I entered the bathroom to perform my ablution.
   After I prayed I went to dressing mirror and dressed up. I wore my purple abaya and pink veil.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
      Knock knock knock
    "Someone was at the door" I said as I heard the door bell and quickly ran to open the door. "I'm 100% sure is Muneera" I murmured to myself.
    I quickly opened the door and it was her.
    We then entered inside together while I welcomed  her. " you aren't yet ready, it's already 5:00pm" Muneera said with puppy face.
   "We will soon finish don't worry give us just a minute" I answered Muneera applying my simple make up just brown powder and lipstick while Asmau was doing her heavy makeup as usually.

    "Ok" Muneera answered and mumbled.
   "Asmau am done remain only you now, this makeup is as if you are going for wedding ceremony" I teased Asmau.
   "Ko dai zata  je kama kipaye( or she to catch fishes)" Muneera added.
   "Oh yeah that's true, she wants to impress your brother so that he may ask her out" I teased again.
  "No problem you can fall for my brother, you will be my in law" Muneera said with half  smile on her face.
  "Kai kuna damu na idan ma hakane meye ruwan ku rayuwa na kona ku( you guys are disturbing me even if it's true what's your business allow me to whatever I want is my life" Asmau said with fake anger on her face.
  "Oya sorry if that makes you angry, we just kidding" I begged her.
   "Sorry Asmee  wasane fa  mukeyi ( we were just playing)" Muneera also pleaded Asmau.

"Ok naji ku nima ban ji haushi ba fa wasane kawai na so ku bane hakuri ne( I've heard you guys, I wasn't angry either I just wanted you to beg me for no reason) Asmau fooled  us and laughed.
  "Eyeh ke yar banza ce wallahi( I swear Asmau you are a stupid person)" I said tapping her at her back  we all laughed and then we left the apartment.

    We walked still we reached the main road of the school compound. We stood there on the road waiting for taxi. We waited for more than 15 minutes and there was not sign of any taxi passing. So we decided to walk again and reach the main road outside the school. We waited there again before one black Bugatti stopped in our front. We were all wondering, we know that the car that stopped before us is not a taxi and we also started wondering who is the person and what does the person want from us. " Maybe is a stranger and he's probably looking for a location" I thought.
  The car was tinted so we could see the person.

   But later the person wined up the glass.  They were even two In number. " Hey guys"  person that was driving said.
  "Hamma Haydar and hamma Huzaifa hello you are even the one" Muneera shouted  with amusement.

  "Yh Muneera how are you" the two of them asked Muneera"
"Fine" Muneera said.
"I guess they are your friends right " Huzaifa asked.
"Yh  she's Laweeza while this is Asmau" Muneera introduced us to them.
"Hello girls am Huzaifa Munneera's brother while he's my best friend Haydar" they also introduced themselves to Asmau and I.
" Ok guys enter into the car let's go since we were going the same
way" Huzaifa said.

OMG🙎🏻
OGM I have never met such handsome guy like this, he's like a handsome hunk. I don't normally get attracted by men.He looks like an Arabian. He has pink lips, he has broad muscles, sharp jaw line, well shaped moustache and his voice was melodious. When he said hi to us I almost fainted, the tune of his voice was like a music. I didn't see his height but am very sure he's also tall. He's just like an angel.
He was looking at me with his thick blue eyes in awe.

💤💤💤💤💤🙎🏻🙅🏼
   "What was l thinking, am I  in love  with this handsome hunk or am lost ." I asked my mind.I opened my eye widely to see very well "was I day dreaming with my eye opened" I asked myself.

"What happened" Asmau noticed I was confused.
    "Nothing am just sleepy wallahi" I lied to Asmau. "But don't worry my bestie I wall tell you the truth later" I murmured to my myself.

  🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
"Are you sure you not in love Laweeza because I know this is your first time you commented on a man like this tell me, you know we are besties" my mind asked me
"Yeah but I don't think he can love me back because I think he's too handsome for my beauty" I answered my mind.
   "No No No No No don't say that you can give it a try" My mind shouted with furious.
  "Ok you made strong now thank you  for encouraging me" I thanked my mind.

Don't blame me I like talking to my mind. My mind encourages me to do the right thing at good and bad times.

All of us entered into the car at the same time. Muneera and her brother started gisting, later Asmau joined but I was sitting without altering any word, just looking at them. But not actually looking at them but Haydar and I caught him stealing a glance at me several times through the review mirror.

Laweeza Ke baki magana be( won't you talk). Huzaifa asked as he turned and looked at me.

Ina yi ( I do) but am tired now I can't talk" I answered him.
"Ok" Huzaifa said and chuckled.

Asmau was gisting with as if she knew them for long while I kept quite using my phone.
    My mind was not really on phone but was on that handsome hunk.
   Later, the car was silent. But Muneera broke the silence.
   By saying " hamma Huzaifa please play music for us"
  "Ok which one" Huzaifa asked his sister.
  "Any one so that the car won't be silent". Muneera replied her brother.
    "No, I want listen to NO BRAINER" Asmau said with full confidence.

   "Ok it's alright I play for you, what about you Laweeza" Huzaifa asked me.

"No I'm okay,  just play for Asmau the song she like" I replied him.

After Huzaifa play the music for Asmau and Muneera and her were also singing along with their horrible voices. To them their voices were  melodious.

   "Dude why are you quite since, I know is not because you are driving, you talk a lot even on phone while driving" Huzaifa asked Haydar.
     "Nothing I just don't feel like talking today" Haydar answered and giggled.
"Ok now" Huzaifa said and turned back to look at us.
    "Well done Muneera and Asmau I've been looking at you dancing while sitting but Asmau you can dance" Huzaifa told Asmau.
  "Yeah I know" Asmau answered and continued dancing without any shame.
    All of the were busy gisting and laughing and they didn't even know the time we arrived at the hotel.
   Until when Haydar talked " you guys should come out we are already at the hotel"
   All of us went out as we heard Haydar except him that was already out of the car.
    All of us entered inside the hotel and sat on the seat.

   The hotel looked so stunning with fine decoration and the place has same features of nature which one would like to eat there.

  Haydar didn't seat but he went to order the meal for us while I excused myself to use the restroom.
  I left Asmau, Muneera and Huzaifa  gisting.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Hey guys🙋
Longest chapter so far
Please don't forget to:

#vote
#comment

Thank you

Guys

Love you all

❤️❤️❤️❤️