Chapter twenty one❤️

Haydar's POV

I waited shortly when Afree texted and informed me that her and Laweeza are on their way to magicland.

I felt more relieve after hearing that. I pray all will go well as I thought.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to take my bath. After I finished, I tied towel around my waist gazing at myself, I have to look handsome to win her heart the more.

"What will I wear now"? I asked myself.

"Maybe I should wear my golden kaftan with milk color designed on the neck and a blackish brown cap" I thought.
I opened my wardrobe, I brought them out and I wore them pronto.

I went back to the dressing mirror and sprayed my mist perfume and I took my Dior shoes located adjacent to the dressing mirror. I then went to my bed side drawer took my Mercedes Benz car key, my phone and went to the parking lot.

I pressed the key to open the car, I entered inside, ignited it and left our compound pronto.

My phone started ringing I turned to check the caller ID.

Huzaifa.

  "Hello what happened I'm driving " I smirked almost yelling.

"Hey, where are you going to" he asked me.

"Magicland, I'll hung up now bye" I replied pronto and ended the call.

He texted me that he will also come to the magicland and I replied ok.

*
*

*
*
*
*

I went to bumper car side of and I sat on a chair and I texted Afree asking her where they are.

I waited for about 10 minutes before she replied telling me that they were inside pirate ship and asked me where am I that they come and meet me. I told her that I was at the bumper car side seated.

..
..
..
..
I waited just for a jiffy when they appeared in my front.

"Hey brother in law" Afree shouted which I guessed everyone present there heard her.

"Hello dear how are you doing " I asked while stealing glance at Laweeza.
"Hey" Laweeza muttered.
"Aw hello" I replied surprisingly and appalled.

So she really said hey before me

I was overwhelmed by her saying hey. I feel extremely relieved now I thought she was only nice to me over the phone. I was so happy to see her. I could not see the people around  again rather only her because her beautiful and bright face darkened all other people and the atmosphere itself.  Her face shone the atmosphere like a luminous object.
Moon

What a creature

Moon

*

*

*

Laweeza's POV

After entering pirate ship Afree insisted that she want to ride bumper car which I agreed and followed her.

I could not believe my eyes when I sighted Haydar sitting there.

"Haydar" I mumbled almost aloud.