Chapter four❤️

After ten minutes I reached the apartment because it  isn't far. I went inside and found Asmau sleeping. I then went straight to the bed to sleep too. As I laid on the bed Asmau woke up.
" You are back already" Asmau asked.
"Yeah" I answered.
"So how was your first lecture" Asmau asked.
"Cool, I was lucky the lecturer came late and I also met one girl named Muneera she's very nice" I said.
"Oh you have new friend" Asmau asked.
"Yeah" I replied.
"So you will forget me" Asmau teased.
"No why will I you are my first and last best friend" I said.
"Toh I will see now" she said.
"Yeah wallahi  I won't forget you" I said.
"Ok minani( I heard you) I was just kidding  she said.
"OMG" !!! Laweeza is time for my lecture and I didn't have shower" Asmau said with a chuckle.
" You too you are late, lecturer will throw you out of  the class. Today is a bad day for us" I teased.
"I pray the lecturer will not be around" Asmau said.
"Won't you ran and go have your bath" I said as I was trying to cover my body with duvet.
"Ok" Asmau said while heading to the bathroom.

I forgot, I didn't call mom this morning let me call her now.
I quickly dialed mom number.

Me: Jam bandu na mommy ( good morning mommy).
Mom: Jam noi school ( morning how is school)?
Me: jam hato Afree ( fine where is Afree)?
Mom: she's here watching cartoon.
Me: let me call you through FaceTime so that I will chat with her.
Mom: ok.

I quickly ended the normal call and call mom through FaceTime. I chatted with Afree for more than thirty minutes.

As I finish chatting with Afree, Asmau came out of the bathroom.
"You are just coming out of the bathroom and it's 2 :00 already"
I said.
"OMG am dead" Asmau shouted as she was wearing her clothes.
"Do quick and go" I said.

She quickly finish wearing her clothes and left.
"First day she didn't apply makeup on her face" I murmured to myself.
It's 2:00 l have to pray ZUHUR before going to sleep.
I stood up and went to the bathroom to perform ablution to pray. After I prayed, I went to sleep.  

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤😴

After one hour, Asmau came back and woke me up.

"So how was your first lecture lecture today" I asked Asmau.
"Fine but I met one buff boy" Asmau said.
"Oh what's his name" I asked.
" Mubashshir" Asmau answered.
" Nice" I said.
"To you only, the boy is so annoying he was following me up and down like monkey" Asmau said.
"Monkey" I repeated while laughing.
"You are laughing, is not funny wallahi Laweeza accu( stop it).Asmau warned me.
" Ok" I said.
" I swear hunger is killing me let's go to the cafeteria" Asmau said.
Me took am ready let's go" I said.

The two of us came out of the apartment and locked it before leaving.
As we were walking on the road I saw a tall, fair man staring at me from a distance. OMG I hate people staring at me it makes me uncomfortable. I felt like smashing that buffer. Asmau was just walking she didn't even notice the man.
As soon as we reached the cafeteria, I sat down on the seat while Asmau went to order the meal for both of us. I told her that I want  potato chips with cheap up that's my favourite. When she left I was chatting with my phone.
"Hey" I heard a husky voice beside me. I breath hard before looking up. It was the same man I saw on our way to the cafeteria. "Oh Allah what does this man want from me" l murmured to myself.
"Hello" I said because I don't want him to feel bad by not answering his greeting.
"Am Mubashshir and you" he introduced himself.
"Am  Laweeza" I said.
"Nice name" he said.
Oh Allah man trying to stay here for long I will eat fast and leave and Asmau should come now before this man will start disturbing me.
Oh maybe he's the Mubashshir she was talking about because I can see the all features.

After five minutes later Asmau came back and sat on the seat. He said hello to her and she replied back. She changed her face when she saw him. For that impression I concluded he's the one she was talking about. He called her name "Asmau nice to meet you again" he said.
"Let me go and order my meal and come back" he said while standing.
As he left Asmau tapped me. "He's the Mubashshir I was talking about" Asmau said.
"Yeah he told me his name and I was thinking he's the one  you were talking about" I said.
Ya Allah what are we  going to do now I don't want to seat with this annoying goat. Asmau said.
"Kai Asmau you like  insulting people for unnecessary reason when are you going to change" I said.
"I can't stop it but I can only reduce the way I insult annoying people I hate nonsense. All these  idiots if you don't show them your anger they'll  take advantage of you wallahi" Asmau said with a chuckle.
"Ok" I said.
After I close my mouth, I saw Mubashshir coming back carrying big tray with three plate of food.
"Like seriously this man bought food for us" I thought.
"Here is our meal let's eat" he said.
"Thank you, we have paid for our own is coming let me go and check if it ready " Asmau said while standing from her seat.
"But isn't fear I bought  food for you guys and you rejected  it" Mubashshir said.
"Ok don't worry we will eat even if it's one spoon, are you okay with that" I said. "Our meal is here Laweeza" Asmau said as she returned back holding two plates of potato chips with cheap up on top. Asmau took her own and I also took mine and started eating

"Please don't forget to eat the food I bought for you guys"
Mubashshir interrupted.
" Ok" I answered  but Asmau burn her face and didn't even care to answer him.
Asmau told me that she won't eat even one spoon from the food he bought in fulfude because he told her that he doesn't understand fulfude. I replied her back in fulfude   "Useni useni Asmau miyidi o nana beldun on  tan ( I just want him to feel happy)"
"Ok" she agreed.
After we finish talking our own meal we took his and ate little from it.
"Thank you"  Asmau and I said in unison.
"Thank you too" he said.
"We are going" I said while we were standing up.
"Ok bye" he said .
"Bye" Asmau and I said to him and left.

__________________________________
Hey guys 🙋
Please vote and comment if there is any challenge about the book🙏🏻 don't keep to yourself inform me instead.
Thank you all❤️.