Chapter nine❤️

The meeting

Laweeza's POV

I went to the restroom without any body's help but I used the hotel map.
On my way to the toilet, I had a flashback of an incident that happened some years ago.
When my daddy and I were in the airport of Dubai, we were looking for the transit waiting to go to America which we didn't know about so we used signs and instructions that led us to the transit waiting.
Then my daddy said "for someone to be able to read and write and have a good knowledge of the modern and updated life, you don't ask people for help most especially in looking for direction"
Then I smiled of the thought because my daddy was actually right, you don't need someone's help for direction you have the knowledge.

Finally I found the restroom, I entered, washed my face and then look at the mirror and I could see sleep in my eyes.

I adjusted my veil, dried my hand with the hand dryer and left the restroom.
But then I was still remembering that handsome hunk most especially his melodious voice was still flashing in my brain. I think am going crazy for his melodious voice.

By the time I went back I could not believe what my eyes saw, "the girls ditched me" taking Huzaifa and leaving me with a stranger I know nothing about, I had no option than to go and sit with him.

Believe me, on the other side I was happy that am sitting with Haydar, handsome hunk.

I then moved forward and said
" Salam alaikum( peace be upon you)"
He looked up from his phone and answered " wa alaikis Salam ( peace be upon you too)
I sat down and brought out my phone and started using  it.
################

Haydar's POV

I was sitting at home in my room on the sofa watching a match between REAL MADRID and JUVENTUS, the match was on fire,Ronaldo and Lukamodric came face to face, I was interrupted by a call which I wanted to ignore and my phone kept on ringing. I then checked the caller ID and it was Huzaifa.
I picked the call and he told me to get ready at that moment and come we are going to see his sister.
"Oh sorry.... I forgot about that let me quickly get ready and come dude" I told him and ended the call.
"So.. Now am going miss this match because of Huzaifa" I murmured to myself.
"Don't worry there is easiest way, record it come back and watch it later" I thought.
So I went to my closet to find clothes to change. I brought out my black t-shirt and blue jeans trousers and I wore them and I also put on my Rolex wrist watch, change my phone case to blue and left the room.

   I went to the parking lot where my black Bugatti was parked, I entered and drove off to Huzaifa's house.

   I entered the house and salamed (peace be upon you).
   "Waalaikas Salam" Huzaifa's mom answered, she was the only one sitting in the sitting room.
    I went straight to the sitting room where she sat and squat to greet her.
    She asked me how was school and I answered fine.
    After that I stood up to go upstairs to Huzaifa's room.
   I opened the door and entered his room with Salam. "Waalaikas Salam" he answered while he was still wearing his clothes.

     "You called me since and disturbed me and you didn't even finish getting ready I could have even wait and watch my match I left that match because of you"I groaned.
    "Sorry dude, please give me a second I'll finish wearing my clothes  now like flash" he said, I laughed  and repeated what he said  " like flash" He like saying boring jokes when someone is angry just to cover up for himself.
    After he dressed up, we went down stairs and we still met his sitting in the sitting room so we told her bye and left.

     As we started the car, I asked Huzaifa whether there any new update and he replied with a no.
   So I asked him what about how is the relationship going between him and his girlfriend, Sa'adatu.
    "She's just cheating on me, I broke up with her yesterday night but it wasn't easy for me to do that wallahi, I just have to dude"
Huzaifa replied and I opened my eyes and my mouth wide with shock.
  "Kai that girl looks humble and generous, how can she do that to you I swear we won't allow her to go free"  I told Huzaifa.

    "Just allow her to go like that it's life" Huzaifa said with his pity face and I also pity him because his too simple for my liking and people will always take advantage of his humbleness, had be  it was me that girl cheated wallahi I could have kill her.
    Girls of nowadays are cheats that is why I don't want to engage myself in any relationship.

      As we were going, I saw some ladies on our way and I told Huzaifa to look at them too.
   "See Muneera is among them let's wait and pick them am sure they also going to the hotel to meet, this is even stressful for my sister walking on the road like this I will tell daddy to give her one of his cars" Huzaifa said with anger because he doesn't like to see his sister suffering.
    I also looked very to see and I saw Munneera among them, then we pulled  beside them.

   The girls turned and I saw one glowing beauty among them. She was wearing a purple abaya, pink veil, she is fair in complexion, she has blue green eyes, she has pink lips, average height and well shaped curves , a pointed nose like that of an Arabian. She's so stunning, pretty, beautiful, elegant oh no these words I just used them but she's higher than them. She had a smile on her, her smile is a work of art. I swear I can't hide my feelings I was smitten by her at first sight.  
😳️❤️❤️
Huzaifa opened the glass window
and shouted " hey Muneera"
She was surprised when she saw us. "Hello yaya Huzaifa and yaya Haydar" she also shouted back with amusement.
"Hello guys" Huzaifa and I said to the ladies.
"Hey" they answered in unison.
Then Muneera introduced us to the ladies, the chubby one was Asmau while the other one was Laweeza, Mss belle.
I must say she got the most sweetest name on earth. Her voice sounds like music in my ears, so soft and melodious.
  Huzaifa, Muneera and the chubby one, Asmau were gisting in the throughout but Mss belle didn't alter any word and I was so interested to hear her  soft voice again. I was stealing a glance at her through the review mirror and she caught almost five times and still continue, I didn't even care.

After few minutes, we reached the hotel and I was even the one that asked them to come down because the gist have taken their minds  away.
  All of them came out at once we entered the hotel together. It was such a beautiful place, that was my first time going there. Then I went to the reception to place an order when I came back the first table was occupied by Muneera, Huzaifa and Asmau so I have to sit alone on the other empty sit.

  "But.. By the way, where is Mss belle" I thought.
   I didn't want to ask them because I know  Huzaifa  will definitely start asking silly questions so I kept mute and continue sitting alone.

   As I was pressing my phone I heard  a soft and melodious voice saying Salam alaika, ( peace be upon you) I then looked up and answered waalaikas Salam( peace be upon you too).
  She then sat down and I continued pressing my phone, but then her voice was still echoing in my fore brain.
   I was thinking on how  I will start talking to her but I decided to mute and she was also using her phone that even discouraged from talking to her, I don't to distract her while she's pressing her phone.

____________________________
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
How was the chappie
Please don't forget to;
#vote

#share

And

#comment

Thank you all for your support
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️Friends  and family

Yours baraat11