Chapter Seventeen❤️

Laweeza's POV

  "Ouch my head" I shouted in pain because so many things are going in my brain and I can't even think accurately. Confusion was the main thing that was overwhelming me.
   "That Haydar is so arrogant why can't he give me a little time to accept his proposal, is that how to propose by forcing me to say yes right there.

    "No shame" I mumbled.

Even though I love him that doesn't mean he has to force me to say yes.

    "Crazy man" I hissed
   "I love you too" I murmured.
"What's wrong with me I just finished scolding Haydar and I still said that" I scolded my self.

  I know I love you Haydar but that  was not right, the way you make me to be frightened and turn my brain upside down just because he wanted me to say yes.
Right now I'm still overwhelming.

  It's just because I don't want mom to look for me at that late moment because she won't take it likely with me.
  Though I like the hug too his body is so warm,  his broad chest I could feel his heartbeat, his sharp jawline and his six pecks makes me to like the hug the more. He has the perfect body structure to embrace and comfort a me when I'm worried, had it been mom won't look for me then I could have stayed there without saying yes till he release me on his own.
My body was in friction with his own.
  My heart was beating so fast like I was being followed  by a hungry lion. The ground should have done me a favour by swallowing me at that moment.
  Ya Rabbi

     "I love you Haydar" I murmured.

     A sauti nah dume avi( are you mad, what did you just said)?" Aisha said.

    "So she heard me" I thought.
   "Wala ( nothing) " I lied trying to cool down.
    "You can't lie to me I'm not a child,  see the way you are breathing so fast and trembling like an asthma patient that is crying for her life. I know you can't run then what's it tell me or I'll go and call mommy" Aisha threatened me.
   "Is it everything you will know" I hissed.
   "Hahahah I caught you, someone proposed to you and you are contemplating  and confused right because I heard you saying 'I love you too' so just tell who's it, is it Haydar? Aisha said trying to convince me to gist her.
   "Accam se yeso miyeccete( leave me I'll gist you later." I told Aisha and she said ok.

   The party was over so the house is now empty only family members were around. Everywhere is so quite, you can only hear the sound of ducks from their cages and some noise from the tall flamboyant trees which are inhabited by specific noisy birds.

  "I'm so tired now. so I decided to take a warm and quick shower maybe by doing that my mind will calm down and I'll be less fatigue" I thought and stood up and went to the bathroom.

   My mind went completely blank I was recalling Haydar's voice saying I love you and the way my body was boiling with fire during the hug constantly.
    After some few minutes I came out of the bathroom and I wore my pjs.
  "I'm so hungry" I murmured and I went to the kitchen to cut cake from the fridge and and make coffee to eat the cake with it. I wish I can make pancakes right now but I'm so exhausted.
I didn't eat pancakes since a day before  yesterday, I missed eating pancakes and all the three maids are already sleeping I could have asked one of them to cook pancakes for me even I preferred to cook it by myself.

   When I came out of the kitchen I saw my mom staring at me furiously.
   "OMA, what I was scared of have happened" I cried to my heart.
  "I noticed you were not at the function till the end where were you dear I was so worried" ? Mom asked me calmly which I didn't expect I thought she will shout at me instead.
   "Ya Rabbi what will I say now" I thought.
  "Answer me dear what are you thinking about?" Mom asked again.
    "Mom, I'm  having running stomach so I went to use the bathroom" I said secretively.

  "Ok but I warned you to reduce the intake of pastries didn't I" mom said worriedly.
   " I'm sorry mom I will reduce the intake of pastries insha Allah" I replied with my puppy face.