Chapter Twenty Nine❤️

Haydar's POV

  "Alhamdulillah" I said as we reached home. I can't wait to her, I hope she is fine.

  "Thank God you are here" Laweeza's father said with a sign of relief.
  "What happened father where is Laweeza" I asked worriedly.

   "She's inside her room, she locked herself inside, Muneera, Afree and I begged her to open the door but she didn't listen" Her father exclaimed.

  "Ya Allahu" with that I hurriedly went upstairs to her room door.

  "Laweeza please open the door" I pleaded.

  "We've been here begging her to open the door but she refused" Afree and Muneera said unisonly.

   She did not reply anyone so we stood there worriedly thinking of what to do next.

  "What are we going to do now" I asked Huzaifa and Amir.

  "I think we should break the door before it's too late, she may hurt herself" Amir suggested.

    "He's right let's break the door" Huzaifa agreed

  "Ok" I said and we started hitting the door with our arms. I hope this will work, I hope she's alright. Ya Allahu please protect her and don't allow her to harm herself.

  After some minutes of hitting and pushing the door, we didn't achieve that because door was too strong so we could not be able to break at ease. Amir went downstairs and brought screwdriver from the gateman. We used it and the door opened finally.

  "Where are you laweeza" I mumbled.

    "Hato ma( where are you)" Amir    muttered

  She was not yet seen

  Where else can she be

  Maybe bathroom

  "She's in the bathroom, I can hear water dripping" Amir muttered.

   "Oh yes, boys should just leave I'll talk to her" Aunty Mairo said as soon as she heard what Amir said.

  "Ok let's go, we will come back later, it's even time for ISHAH prayer" Huzaifa said

  "Don't worry Haydar she will be fine" Amir squeezed my shoulder hopeful.

"Ok then" I mumbled quietly.

Laweeza's POV

What happened to me
This is not me
What have I done to myself
Everyone will get worried about me and I don't want that
I hate it when people pity me is only God that I want Him to pity me. But see what I have done to myself and now people will pity, extremely indeed especially my Haydar. I cut my hand with used razor blade that I found inside my car. I started cutting my fingers normal crying without knowing that I was my whole right  hand. It really pain. I watched my hand as blood gushed out from the vein. I thought it would've drowned my sorrows, sadness, anxiety, numbness by going out but it worsened.

   Thank God Muneera found me if not maybe I would've slept in the car till the next day probably. They would've found my dead body the next day  because I'll definitely die of sophistication. Now I locked myself in my room and deeply meditating on my future.