Chapter Twenty five❤️

Please add my friend's book 'his walls befell him' by 'ayeesherr is very interesting.

Laweeza's POV

I'm very happy now I'm engaged to the love of my life. I could not stop thinking about Haydar's sweet words that he used to propose to me. He is so sweet. I can't stop thinking about the love of my life.

I was just thinking about him when he sent a message to me through whatsApp saying 'have a tight sleep❤️' and I replied with 'same to you my love❤️'
I laid on the bed blushing like a crazy person but thank God I remembered to pray before I slept.
*
*
*
*
Bing Bing
My morning alarm woke me up to pray. I immediately woke up, perform ablution and prayed. I read the Holy Qur'an and I went back to sleep till 1:00pm.

When I woke up by 1:00pm I on my phone and I saw many messages from whatsApp. I replied all the messages.

After that I saw a call from my long lost friend, Jawahir and I dialed her number back.

Me: Hello Jawahir

Jawahir: How are you?

Me: I'm good and you?

Jawahir: I'm also good.

Me: So anything to talk about.

Jawahir: Dama I wanted to inform you about my wedding is coming in 3 days and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier and you are among the bridesmaids. Please if you make it I'll be so glad.

Me: I can make it Wlh. This is my first time to be among bridesmaids and I'm so happy.

Jawahir: Oh really your first time, me attended thrice it was so amazing I had the opportunity to attend many but unfortunately I was in abroad.

Me: Oh, I didn't have such opportunity. It was only my cousin's wedding that I was opportuned but unfortunately I was very ill then.

Jawahir: Oh enyah sorry about that.

Me: don't worry it was destined to happen.

Jawahir: you are right.

Me: Gist me about you husband to be.

Jawahir: oh, his name is Aslam, he's handsome and so sweet, he's caring so much. I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

Me: How sweet. I'm so happy for you.

Jawahir: thank you. Tomorrow is even the bridal shower and don't worry about the dresses for the events are ready for all the bridesmaids. I'll send yours to you today.

Me: wow, thank you.

Jawahir: Don't thank me. I'm suppose to thank you, thank you.

Me: ok. You are welcome

Jawahir: ok bye I'll hang up I'm so busy people are disturbing so much. So that's how brides used to be hassled with many things.

Me; Wlh bah I used to wonder why people used to disturb brides to much.

Jawahir:Hmm Wlh, Bye.