Chapter Fifteen❤️

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
This update is for the pancakes lovers. where are you ❤️ I made pancakes today come take and I can feed you too if you insist❤️😂
Because of the love have for you my dear readers❤️❤️❤️
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Saturday ( Graduation ceremony)
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Laweeza's POV

"Come fast Fatima is almost done with my makeup" Muneera told me through the phone while I replied ok and bid mom goodbye and left.

I quickly went out to the packing lot and get into my Mercedes Benz and headed to Muneera's house.

"Assama.alaikum" I said to Muneera's mom who was seated in the sitting room.

"Ina kwana ummah( good morning)I greeted her while squatting.
"Lafiya yakike ya mamanki( how are you and your mom)" she asked
"Lafiya tana gaishe ki( she said I should greet you for her)" I answered her and stood up.

"Today's graduation ceremony and I hope you girls are going to given prize and awards" she added and I turned and nodded insha Allah.

"Hey girls, wow Muneera you look so beautiful" I shouted as soon as I entered Muneera's room.

"It's my hand work she should thank me" Fatima interrupted.
"Toh thank you Miss perfect" Muneera teased.

"Fatima let's start now there's no time" I told Fatima.
"Yh sure sit here" Fatima said and she pointed at a chair indicating I should sit on it.

I sat on the on the chair and Fatima started my makeup.

"Haydar didn't call me or send a message today, what happened?
I hope all is well" I thought.

"Should I give him a call or I should wait till later after the graduation ceremony" I asked myself in confusion.

.....oh no what do I do now I'm really confused.

"Mttweeeeee let me just call him" I hissed and finally decided.
"Toh Laweeza why did you hissed" Fatima asked.

"Nothing fah kawai" I replied Fatima.
"it's not ordinary for someone to hiss without a specific reason, there must be reason but it's ok" Fatima added as she continued applying  makeup on Laweeza's face.
"Yh ok" I replied Fatima as I looked into my phone and dialed Haydar's contact.
I called him twice and he didn't pick.
..what happened to Haydar?
..Ya Allah help me
...what should I do?
I just pray that nothing happen to him and let me stop doubting.

I remembered the Hadith that says  " leave that which makes you doubt for that which does not make you doubt"
This Hadith always work for me if I am doubting about a particular thing

"Asmau haven't come" I thought .
"Muneera nikam when is Asmau coming, I called her she didn't answer and it's late fah" I asked Muneera.

"Hey guys I came at the right time Fatima you aren't done with Laweeza" Asmau shouted as she entered the room.

"Lawzyyyy I know you missed me so much I heard all that you told Muneera" Asmau teased.
"We are done now sit here Asmau" Fatima told Asmau while I stood up and went to the mirror to check my makeup.
I looked so beautiful with heavy makeup. I wish my handsome hunk is here to see me.

"Bye guys I'm going back home to get ready, till we meet at the event" I bid them goodbye and left.

At the graduation ceremony

Muneera, Asmau, and I were seated together where all the graduates are seated.
Our parents and relatives were also sitting at the hall.