Chapter ten❤️

Sorry guys for late update wallahi I have been so busy with packing for school. I'm even resuming this Sunday. This will be last update till school closes again I will miss you all😭

This update is for pancakes lover @shahie06

This chapter is dedicated to ameerahshani thanks a lot for the ideas. She's a very good friend of mine she's always there for me and I will never forget you My MAS❤️❤️
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Haydar's POV

   "This beauty that's sitting in front of me is killing me, how will I start talking to her now" I thought.

    OMG...
   Her beauty is really killing me inside..
     "Since we are left alone I guess we should not  kill ourselves with boredom right"  I started talking with full confidence.
"Yes  you are right" Laweeza answered and look up from her phone.
     "So am Haydar Tambuwal and you" I introduced  my self.
  "I'm Laweeza Lamido Jauro" she introduced herself.
  "I believe you are schooling in AUN" I asked her.
  "Yes" she answered.
"I studied pilot in Australia,I'm a final student " I added.
"Ok that's  nice" She answered.
"And you" I asked her.
"Am studying medicine but veterinary medicine" she answered while still concentrating on her phone I think she's even rude because I hate it when am talking to someone and the person is not concentrating I feel like an intruder.
      But since it's Mss Belle I don't mind.
    "That means you like animals"
"I asked her"
  "Yeah I do very well self" she answered and nodded.

   "But I do flying in the air like birds that's why I chose to study pilot" I said to her with smile on my face chick.
"Oh really" she smiled.

  OMG~
."Her smile is so beautiful and erotic " I murmured to myself.
"What are your hobbies" I asked.
"I like to read short stories, I like watching Indian series, I like watching natgeowild most especially.
  I also love to sleep" she said.
"Oh that's nice" I replied to her.
    "What about you" she asked me the same question.
  "I like to play badminton, basketball, football, I like to recite the Holy Quran but I love sports more" I replied to her.
"Wow I also love sports but not that much" she said.
  "Yeah I know you girls are lazy and like chilling every time how will you like sports" I teased her.
  "Lol is not our fault we are naturally like that" she said.
   "Ok where are you from and where do you live" I asked her.

    "Am from Adamawa, both my parents are from Adamawa but we live in Abuja, Asokoro but our family house is in Adamawa" She replied with a soft smile on her face.

    "Ok,  you are fulani right" I asked.
  "Yeah " she replied.
      Ok that's nice, am from Maiduguri, am shuwa Arab, I live in Abuja, Maitama but we also have house here in Adamawa and some of my relatives that live here and I normally like to spend my holiday in Adamawa because is a cool place.
      "Ok so you are on holiday now" she asked.

   "Yh, when are you guys finishing our examination because am wondering you guys are meant to finish by now" I asked her.
    "Yeah we finished yesterday but we were asked to stay back for extra class for one week because we are freshers" she explained.
  "Ok it's good it will help you guys and I remembered we also had that extra class during my time but our was for a month and I won't lie to it was frustrating and hectic at the same time, It was frustrating because we have to wake early in the morning more than the usual time for classes  but hectic because there a lot of fun after class we will go to the multipurpose hall and do party" I told her and she smiled.
   "So our own is even better because I don't want to stay in school when  there is no normal class I hate extra class even in my secondary school" she said.
   "Oh really but I do like extra class even in my secondary school it's fun to me" I said and she replied with an ok.
  "See them they are catching up together" We heard Huzaifa from the other table.
   "Kai Laweeza that doesn't talk to boys that much" Chubby, Asmau said.
  "Even Haydar don't talk to girls that much only his relatives" Huzaifa said and Laweeza and I did as if we didn't hear them and continued our conversation.
  "So after intervention are you going back to Abuja or you are staying here in Adamawa" I asked her and she replied with a no that she's staying in Adamawa for her uncle's wedding that will soon take place in Adamawa and I replied ok that's nice.

Laweeza's POV

   So finally he decided to break the silence by saying a hello and I answered hey. He told me so many things about himself, his hobbies and so on and he also asked me about mine too and told him.
   As we were talking, Huzaifa and Asmau interrupted by saying " they are catching up together"
  And we decided to ignore them and continue with our conversation.
  "Are you going to stay in Adamawa or Abuja after the intervention" Haydar asked me.
  "No am going stay in Adamawa because of my uncle's wedding that  will commence   next week inshallah" I replied.
"Ok"  he said.
As we were talking I saw message from Asmau " I can see you are enjoying his company he's fine don't miss this opportunity to talk to this fine bobo Laweeza" that was  what she sent through Whatsaap  "ok wallahi he's hot Asmau" I replied to Asmau and continue talking to Haydar, handsome hunk.

    "Hey guys my stomach is crying I know is hunger Haydar  please go and check whether our meal is really" Asmau shouted without shame.
"Asmau is a glutton she can disgrace someone just because of food and we even ate before coming out" I murmured to myself.
  "Ok let me go and get it chubby, that's the name Haydar gave Asmau because she's chubby but I think Haydar is friendly because we just met and he gave Asmau this nickname.
  He stood up to go and get the food for us while I login into Instagram to see new updates.
   I saw Haydar's pictures on 'arewa the most expensive'
  And they also tag him on the post.
  "Wow he looks hotter in pictures"
I told myself.
   I checked the comments and I saw many girls commented "please his number"
I decided to login into his account and checked his post.

   OMG😳😘

His pictures were cool...

"Here is your meal Laweeza" Haydar interrupted with his melodious voice.
Wow I love the way he pronounced my name is so sweet.

He kept the meal on the table and he called Huzaifa to come and collect theirs.

"I can't believe it's my favorite food pancakes with Nutella and suya" I murmured to myself.
"Thank you it's my favorite food" I thanked Haydar.
"Don't mention I just guess that everyone will like pancakes and decided to order it since you guys were busy, you did not tell what will like to eat" Haydar explained to me.
"Oh yeah that's true" I replied.
After that, we all started eating at once.
  The table is now quite again.
   But Asmau broke the by calling my name " Laweeza Noi time dilli fah it's 7:00pm( time has gone) you know that man is a snitch"
   "Oh yes" I replied to Asmau.
  She was talking about the man my father asked to guide me and keep eye on my every movement in the school.
  "What happened which man is she talking about" Haydar asked me.
  "Nothing serious is just one man in  the school that my dad asked to be checking my movement around the school, if I stay long outside the school compound he will call my dad and tell him and he won't take it lively with me"
I told Haydar.
  "Ok  it seems your dad don't trust, probably you like going out a lot" Haydar teased  me with soft smile on his face.
"No he is just over protecting me but I  am an indoor person I hate going out this one was because of Muneera if not I don't go anywhere" I told Haydar.

   "Ok I believe you" Haydar said
   "Since we are done eating let's go it's even time for MAGRIB prayer" I said to Haydar.

   "Yeah that's true let's go we will drop you guys in school before heading home" Haydar said while he checked the time and he was shocked it was already 7:00pm.
  The two of us stood up at once and went to the other table where Huzaifa Muneera and Asmau were sitting and told them to stand up and start going it's time for MAGRIB is too late.
All of us went outside and entered into the car and  Haydar started car.
  We reached the school within 10 minutes because it's not far from the hotel.
They drove us at our apartment and left.
    Muneera  thanked Asmau and I for escorting her and went to her apartment and we also enter our apartment and locked our door.

  "Laweeza you enjoyed yourself I can see come and gist me what you and Haydar were talking about"
Asmau asked me while she was smiling.
    "See you let's pray first I will tell and it's nothing serious it was just a normal talk.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀_
________________________
Hey guys how was the chapter.
Please don't forget to:

#vote
#comment
# share
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jummaat Mubarak to all my lovely Muslim readers
❤️❤️❤️❤️