Chapter Thirty Seven❤️

Laweeza's POV

I woke with a slight headache. I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast before Haydar wakes up.

After I finished I went to back to room to take my bath. I entered the bathroom and took a warm and quick shower.
I bought things for myself and many gifts for everyone at home when we went to the louvre and other shopping malls in Paris.
I'll ask Haydar to take me to my house.
I'll take their gifts to them. I missed papa so much I can't wait to see him and ask when I'll open my clinic. I've been seeing dms from different people asking when is it opening. I didn't even reply any of them because I didn't know what to tell them.

Beep Beep
The sound of my phone interrupted my thoughts.
I checked to see who's calling.
It's bestie

I missed her so we didn't talk since after my wedding because her phone fell on the ground and got spoilt while she was dancing during my wedding dinner.

Me: Hello I missed you so much. I'm happy You have your phone back.

Asmau: You didn't even call my mother so that we will talk.

Me: Sorryy, you know how shy I am even if I call I'll only greet her.
But thank God you have repaired your phone now.

Asmau: Okay so how was your honeymoon.

Me: Wallahi It was amazing.

Asmau: Good I'm happy you enjoyed yourself.

Me: Yes so how are you and Huzaifa.

Asmau: We are good, mom was asking me to bring husband I'll tell him to come.

Me: Oh that's good it's better you get married before someone come between the two of you.

Asmau: You are absolutely right. You just remains of Muneera and Mubashshir. They broke last week, three days after your wedding.

Me: Chaiiiiiii what happened.

Asmau: Kawai he told her it's over. She was totally heartbroken she said that she will never ever love anybody again.

Me: Hmm wallahi I don't know why I didn't like him since from the beginning when we saw in school.

Asmau: Me too, that time you were telling me to give him a chance but I repudiated had it been I did I could've been the one heartbroken now but I'm still feeling for Muneera wallahi.

Me: But I'm just wandering why he did that to her.Did Huzaifa know about it.

Asmau: Yes I told him, Muneera refused to tell him because he will be furious about it. He started tracing him to beat him and teach him a lesson but he didn't find him.
The address he once gave Muneera was a pseudo.

Me: Chaiiiiiii how can he stood so low, if I should see this man face to face I'll kill him.

Asmau: wallahi I'll kill him too.

Me: Hmm I'm feeling for her wallahi.

Asmau: I'll hang up now bye.
I told her bye too and ended the call. I still can't believe what Mubashshir did to Muneera.
Why did he do that to her.

I dialed her number to tell her sorry about what happened.

"Sorry I heard what happened, don't worry God will repay you with a diligent and caring man" I told Muneera though the phone.