Chapter Nineteen❤️

Laweeza's POV

   I came out of the bathroom and went straight to the dressing mirror.

  I creamed my body and brought out my baby pink with touch of black Ankara and wore it on.

  I tried to look at myself to see whether I'm presentable.

   I don't even care I'm ok like this, there is no need of looking beautiful or presentable because  it's not my handsome hunk.

I didn't apply any makeup on face and I didn't tie the head tie of the Ankara too.

I just wore a black turban cap and wore a plain black veil on top my head.

  I forgot to ask mom who's Alhaji Salim Tambuwal and the name of his son.

"My Father have never talk about him to us how come" I asked myself in confusion.

And Tambuwal is Haydar's surname. Or I forgot he doesn't have Salim in his surname.

  In fact why am I doubting, he can't be the one.

  I just pray I can do what Asmau asked me to do to threaten whoever is coming to ask for my hand in marriage.

  I can't even act wickedly or harshly for one second but I'll see I'll try my best.

  Few minutes later I was set
I sat on the bed with Afree who was busy pressing her phone  

"please will you escort me to the sitting room when the visitors arrive" I requested.

  "Ok why not, you must not request" she replied and dropped her phone on the bed and she held my two hands.

  "Addah I can't wait to see your visitor, do you know him? Is he handsome, do you love him" Afree asked eagerly.

   "How do you expect me to know  him mom just told me about it and she didn't show me his photograph" I replied her with a half smile.

  "I don't want to get married now  I think I'm too young for marriage I'll miss home" I hugged Afree tightly.

  "Don't worry I'll be visiting you regularly insha Allah"  Afree said and I nodded.

  I took my phone and I saw five missed calls from Haydar. The phone was in silent I didn't hear the ringtone.

I didn't even care to call back. I logged into my Instagram to see new updates Afree was still busy pressing her phone.

  "Mami waar bewari ( come down they are here)" mom said as she peeped into our room

"Toh mido wara  (ok I'm coming mommy) " I replied  mom politely and she said ok and left the room hurriedly.

  "Afree stand up let's go down they're here" I told Afree.

She stood immediately and we went downstairs  together.

  We went to the kitchen to take     
food and drinks for them.

  I took the tray of food flasks while Afree took the tray containing drinks and we headed to the sitting room.

   We dropped the trays on the center table. We  salamed and greeted them while squatting without looking at them I don't know whether Afree look at them or not.